1 - Une Rencontre à Pleine Face.

TW for pretty much the whole book, some sensitive topics may be brought up throughout any of the chapters, those include,

Sexual references
Strong language
Domestic violence
Substance abuse
Underage Drinking
Self-harm
Suicide
Violence
Eating disorders
(possibly but for my own sake I'll most likely avoid it) Sexual assault
Sexual harassment
That's a lot, I know, but this is meant to be super angsty sooooooo
Also I probably won't include them all

(Aug. 2)

Worry not, beautiful readers, this book is in English. I just thought it was cute to write the chapter titles in French :3 and also to flex cuz I'm French🇫🇷 (actually it's this 🇨🇦 but that's just a small detail) I also just finished moving, and there were no air mattresses left for me so,

I slept in a

N - E - S - T

There was some kind of conversation at the table but Scar had tuned it out a while ago. He usually ate lunch in the art room where it was nice and quiet and the teacher would let him do all sorts of optional art projects. The thought of such peace brought a smile on the brunette's face. That smile quickly faded when he remembered the rude substitute teacher that had made art class the most boring thing on earth.

"-nd then I fucked the principal!" Said Joel as he slammed his fist on the table.

The act startled Scar and confused him at the same time. "You did what?" Joel and Jimmy started laughing obnoxiously but Lizzie didn't seem impressed.

"That wasn't funny, Joel, and watch your mouth." She glared at him but held no real malice. "Okay, "mom"." He rolled his eyes at the pinkette.

She simply sighed and shook her head disapprovingly. "Come on Scar, let's leave these dorks to themselves." She said, grabbing the confused boy's hand and practically dragging him out of the cafeteria.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked as she increased the speed she was walking at, making him struggle to keep up. "You'll see." Lizzie said with a voice full of joy. The green eyed boy turned his head to give her a non threatening glare.

Doing so, he hadn't noticed the short boy in front of him and they collided. Lizzie let go of Scar's hand out of shock and he landed right on top of the little blonde. He hastily brought himself to his feet and extended his hand for the other boy. "Oh my god I- I'm so sorry- I wasn't- I didn't mean to- I should've paid more attention!" He blabbered on nervously when the shorter of the two gripped his hand to stand up.

"It's fine." Grian said when both his feet were steadily placed on the ground. He looked up at the tall boy who'd just made him fall. He expected to be angry but he couldn't, the other was fascinating him. Those mesmerizing emerald green eyes, that beautiful soft brown hair, that adorable nervous expression he held, it was wonderful.

"A-are you okay?" Scar asked worriedly when he winced in pain. "I'll be fine, I've felt worse." He shrugged as he began to limp away. It was nothing he wasn't use to, he is gay after all. Grian looked back for a second and felt mildly disappointed when he saw the brunette walking away hand to hand with a long haired pinkette. She must be his girlfriend. He thought to himself as he slowly walked away. He felt somewhat sad at the thought, but shrugged it off as it simply being an emotional day for him.

Grian walked through the halls enjoying the many students who stared at him in awe. To say he was admired would be an understatement, and to say he didn't like it would be a straight up lie. He thrives off of the attention and affection people give him for simply looking the way he does. What he didn't like as much was the terrible people popularity formed and the terrible person popularity had made him. He noticed his so called friends out of the corner of his eye and felt obligated to go and chat with them.