The Arrival(18+)

We close in on a scene in the parking lot, a couple weeks after the beach incident, and Verosika is back and Blitzo and his team aren't having it, Well, mostly Blitz

Blitz: "No! There ain't no way in the Rings of hell you are working in the same building as us you STD infested cum dump!"

Verosika: "Believe it, Limp dick! Got our little grant for that space just down the hall."

Blitzo: "OH SATAN'S. ASS. YOU'RE MOVING IN DOWN THE HALL!"

We pan over to a different area, where Vortex, Verosika's bodyguard, and Loona, Blitzo's "Daughter" are leaned against a wall, chatting

Loona: "So, you're moving in down the hall?"

Vortex: "Yep, me and all the crew are moving in, setting up shop, I hope we can party some more."

Loona: "Yeah, give your girlfriend my regards, she throws some wild parties."

Vortex: "Not to mention, my brother is also coming to town too!"

Loona: "You have a brother?"

As if on cue, a Muscle car rolls up, and parks in the street, the black pain reflecting the reds and lights of hell. The Driver door opened and out stepped a type of demon that hasn't been encountered yet by anyone here. 

Out stepped a Demon, crimson glistening skin, black slicked hair, and Black horns curling towards the rear of his head, which instead of regular ears, he had wolf ears, and also a tail [Black in color]. He dressed in a casual fit, sporting a plain white shirt, a leather jacket, and jeans, with black boots, also with aviators on.

Y/n: "Vortex!"

Vortex waved at his Half brother, see you were born a little "Mixed" as they say, you had the looks of both a demon and a hellhound... however. A ritual was performed wrongly, and it gave you odd powers and inhuman strength, as well as some other things we don't talk about for plot convenience. 

You walked over, acknowledging the looks from the imps and succubi, which of course the succubus gave you a lustful look, as Verosika didn't know Vortex had a brother.

Verosika: 'And he's hot to boot.'

You hugged Vortex, as the last time you saw him was at your training camp, as you were training your skills, and... restraint. You saw the Hellhound behind Vortex, and you could swear she was blushing madly, trying to cover her face with her tail.

Verosika: "So Tex? When were you gonna tell me about the stud here?"

You turned to see the succubus from earlier behind you, her hands on her hips, and eyeing you up and down.

Vortex: "Well, I would've told you, but I thought it better to be a surprise."

Y/n: "And I haven't even said the best part!"

The group looked at you, and you got on the hood of a car and spread your arms, losing balance for a minute, both Loona and Verosika went to catch you, but you regained, and they ended up just shooting poisonous glares at each other.

Y/n: "I'm staying here! and also Texy, I got a job!"

Vortex: "Oh really?"

Y/n: "Well, more of an unsteady internship, I think its called-"

Verosika: "Hi, you must be our new roadie! You are just so adorable! Can I drain you?"

You almost had a choking fit at the flurry of words thrown at you, but you hopped down addressing the succubus. You've run into them before, and knew just how to handle them correctly... however you wanted to have fun.