A great proposition (18+)

Blitzo and the rest of IMP come through the portal, along with Loona, since you took off with no word. 

Blitzo: "Alright, now where is our little intern?"

Moxxie: "Uh.. sir?"

Moxxie points down an alley, seeing two bodies on the ground, and as they approach, they see bullet holes in their skulls.

Blitzo: "Gotta give the kid credit, he makes sure they're dead."

Blitzo say kicking one of the bodies, and turning to the entrance, seeing the door lying on the ground, ripped off its hinges. IMP entered the hall, on guard, as something got in before them, and possibly before Y/n, so they were careful.

The hall was covered in blood, some of it dripping from the ceiling tiles, and some severed limbs, lying far from any bodies in the area. 

Blitzo: "Huh, guess some scumbag whacked our guy before us."

Moxxie: "Sir, I don't like this at all."

Millie: "It is kind of scary Blitzo."

Loona: "We just need to find Y/n, make sure he's okay from whatever did this."

The Imps and hellhound stopped in their tracks as they heard a squelching and the sound of something moving on the floor. Then around the hall came a gangster, dragging himself away from where he came from, bloodied and in pain.

Gangster: "H-Help me..."

Before anyone could react, he was jerked back to the hall, he latched to the doorway, before being forcefully yanked, his screams fading deeper into the building. 

Moxxie: "Sir?"

Blitzo donned a more serious look, this stunk of something demonic, not of the earth.

Blitzo: "Loonie, get the portal ready, and don't wait on me."

Loona: "Got it."

Moxxie: "Sir? What are you doing?"

Blitzo: "Probably something really stupid."

Blitzo then carefully walked forwards to where the gangster was dragged, seeing more bodies as he walked. Soon, he reached a larger room, looking like a nightclub, where the client was said to be.

However, what was there was...

Blitzo: "Kiddo?"

Blitzo looked at you in the center, curled in a fetal position, blood spattering your clothes and face. Blitzo carefully walked over to you, and knelt down, seeing what looked to be blood and flesh in your teeth, which he tired pulling out trying not to wake you.

However, you stirred and sat up, much to Blitzo's surprise, you shook your head, looking around and seeing the carnage, and Blitzo's worried face.

Y/n: "Oh, hey boss, weird place huh?"

Blitzo: "Kid, what happened here?"

Y/n decided he should at least tell someone about this, about what he harbored in his soul, and how it caused this much carnage.

After a bout of explaining Blitzo sat back, not making any quips, or any remarks, but you decided to lighten the mood.

You went over to the bar area and lifted a head of someone slumped over the counter, taking a selfie and sending it to Loona, as it was the target.

Y/n: "Well, I'm beat, and I really need a shower, so lets get home."

Blitzo: "Yeah, but kid, next time this happens, just tell me, I'll keep my lips sealed."