Chapter 14 | First

VINCENZO MARTINELLI

I QUIETLY WATCH her wash the dishes, her hips swaying as she hums the melody of a song. My eyes trail down her small figure, a few unchaste thoughts running across my mind as she begins to lightly bounce on her feet, her ass shaking in those tiny pyjama bottoms.

Fuck, I’m a horny bastardo.

She finishes up with washing the dishes. I insisted on helping, but she threatened to smack me with a spatula when I tried to help. She was very amused when I backed away from her and the sink with my hands raised.

I like how playful she is.

She turns to me after placing the last clean dish on the dish rack to dry. I bring my eyes up to her radiant, glowing eyes. Her smile falls once her eyes go over my face. I arch a brow at her.

“Are you ok?” She walks to me, gently placing her cold hands against my warm – practically overheating, burning – cheeks. “You’re face is red.”

I can’t even hide a fucking blush.

I smile at the concerned woman stood in front of me. “It’s cute that you worry,” I murmur while tilting my head in her soft hands. “I’m fine,” I add.

She squints her eyes. “Are you sure?” She asks in a small voice. I nod as I wrap my arm around her small waist. I drag her closer to me so she’s standing between my legs. I take in every detail of her beautiful face.

This woman is so beautiful. I can’t believe she’s giving me a chance.

“Be my woman,” I say, the words escaping me before I could think them through.

Her brows lift up. “You just m—”

“I know, but can you just be my woman? I promise I’ll make you happy, amore,” I state in all seriousness, but almost plead to her at the same time.

She lifts her hands, pressing her palms flat on my chest. “I’ll be your woman,” she gently whispers after a breath. I smile widely. “With a few rules,” she adds at the last second

My smile falters slightly, but I nod nonetheless. “Whatever you want, amore.” If she wants me to tear down this entire city, then I will do it for her in a heartbeat. “Whatever rules you have, I’ll follow,” I say, also worried she might tell me I can’t touch her intimately.

“No sex.”

Fuck me.

“I wasn’t planning to any time soon, amore,” I say half truthfully. I’d be lying if I said I don’t want to bend her over right now and hear my name coming out of her mouth as I pound into her from behind.

But that will have to wait for another time. Another time in the very far future...

“Please speak English around me, at least until I learn how to speak Italian.” I nod with a smile. “And you will respect Angelo and Nicola. I like them.”

I almost grimace at the request, but I’m not going to fuck this up so I agree with a firm nod and the word, “done.” She nods. “Anything else?” I ask.