Chapter 20 | Fake Hazel

NYX MANSON

I WHIP THE door open, annoyed that he has been banging against it for the past two hours. I cannot fall asleep if he's shouting my name, wanting me to open up for him.

“What—” his soft lips encase my own as he takes me by surprise. He grabs my neck in both of his large hands. He kisses me deeply, pouring so much emotion into it.

I suck in a breath as I try to keep up with his rushed, hot movements. He pushes me back into my bedroom, shutting the door behind us with what I'm guessing was his foot.

He gently slams my body into the door, a gasp of surprise leaving me. He slips his hands away from my neck and down to my own. He pulls my hands above my head, pinning my wrists there.

“I would never cheat on you,” he whispers against my lips before he kisses me again, not giving me a chance to respond. He shifts my wrists into one hand while the other drops to my waist.

My body arches into his when he takes my bottom lip between his teeth. I moan as his hand trails along my body, touching every curve with so much need.

“You are the only woman for me. I could never find another.” His words hit me hard as he pulls away from my lips.

“I just got scared... you can have anyone you want,” I sigh, my breathing heavy from the kiss.

He softly nudges my nose with his own as he places a tiny kiss on the corner of my lips. “I only want to have you,” he confesses.

He pulls back from my lips, releasing me entirely. He takes a step back and watches me closely. “I would never. I adore you too much to commit such atrocity against you.”

I step forward and pull him back to me as I kiss him. Our movements become rushed and heated as we move along the room, but we somehow end up out of my room and into the hallway.

We stumble over our own feet a few times, catching each other, though, as we try to walk and kiss each other with so much intensity at the same time. My back presses against the hallway wall a few times, but I change our position every now and then, pressing him up against the wall, too.

He groans into my mouth each time I take control, and I moan when he takes control. The constant switching has me wanting to try so much more. He grabs the back of my thighs as he lifts me up, probably tired of our constant stumbling, and we end up in his bedroom.

We fall onto the bed, our kiss still yet to break. We both moan as we begin to pull at each other's clothes. He goes for my shirt while I go for his sweatpants. We break the kiss as we work to get our clothes off and take a second to breathe before our lips are on each other again.

The kiss is feral and hot, sloppy too, but we both enjoy it as we both moan against each other's lips. The movement of our bodies are those of need and desire.

Skin to skin, the only barrier left between us is the soft material of our underwear and my bra.

We break apart, a gasp leaving me as I try to get in much needed air. I'd still kiss him like that again, despite the reducing lack of air when we get lost in each other's lips for so long. His chest heaves as he tries to catch his breath, too.