➤ The Moon Will Sing

𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓�...

𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 - 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆
𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆
𝑺𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕
𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒚
𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆.

— The Moon Will Sing ,, The Crane Wives

༺ ˖࣪ 𓍊𓋼𓍊 ˖࣪ ༻
𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋, is the fiercest warrior in Rivendell, and daughter of Lord Elrond. Adventure is the only thing on the young princess's mind, her whole life she's lived within the protection of Rivendell with her father and sister, but when a company of dwarves, a hobbit, and a wizard show up at the palace she can't help but insert herself in their journey, unaware of the dangers in entails. However, despite the horrors, she is going to encounter she can't help but focus on all the beauty that graces her along the way between new friendships, breathtaking scenery, and a new sense of belonging. Follow Eithriel on her journey with the company of Thorin Oakensheild to reclaim the lonely mountain from the terrifying dragon, Smaug.

MARINA MOSCHEN AS EITHRIEL

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦

JOEY BATEY AS JULIAN

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯

༺ ˖࣪ 𓍊𓋼𓍊 ˖࣪ ༻
Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins
Ian McKellan as Gandalf the Grey
Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield
Cate Blanchett as Galadriel
Hugo Weaving as Lord Elrond
And the rest of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey as themselves.

disclaimers/warnings
This story will contain strong language, and depictions of fantasy gore and violence. That's pretty much it,  if you aren't chill with that stuff then you don't have to read it!

credits
The only characters in this book that I own are those that I have created, the rest belong to J.R.R. Tolkien!

tags
N/A

author's note
This is just book 1 of 2 that I plan to right, this one will take place during The Hobbit, following the events of the films. The second one, will take place during The Lord of the Rings, and follow the events of those movies. I hope you enjoy!