c1 - our first meet up

It was Sunday night, around at 8,00 pm , 

Shoto was sleeping peacefully in the plane. Until....

Shoto's POV:
Ive been sleeping for more than 6 hours straight
and I just woke up to a strange sound. It was a lady screaming and crying next to me, while a man infront of her was sitting on one knee, proposing i guess...?? My vision was super blurry, i just wanted to go to sleep already. I started clapping as she accepted the man's proposal, even though it was kind of strange to propose in such a place and at such time. Thankfully after a few minutes, the whole thing ended, or I thought so ...

That's when I found out that the couple had booked a seat right next to me, yay.... I sighed as I looked at them being happily engaged, kissing and hugging each other. I dont know why but, I thought of me and Vox at that moment. No.. i dont like him. I just, uh, i dont know anymore. The more I think of him, the more I blush. I might have got super red by now, i gotta get back to sleeping before it gets worse. Even though it's hard to stop thinking about that fucking demon.

Time: Monday morning, 8pm

«Everyone please take off ur seatbelts, the plane has just landed» the pilot said. Everyone got up and started getting off the plane, while Shoto was still asleep and didn't hear the message the pilot left.

Shoto's POV:
Ugh.....where am I....? And why is that guy tapping my shoulder so aggressively? I tried opening my eyes to acknowledge my surroundings, but my vision was blurry again. «Shotoo~~»someone said. Huh? Mom? God? But no, i was wrong. As soon as i opened my eyes the first i saw was Vox, sitting next to me in the empty plane. That's when I realised that I was left behind! «Fuck! Did I oversleep? Why did nobody wake me up? You are all demo-!!" Vox closed my mouth with his hand gently. «Come on,   we finally met in real life, and this is how you're greeting me?» Oh shit, i forgot about that. «I uhh, sorry i ummm....hi» I said while being as red as a tomato. Vox chuckled while I tried to switch the topic before I exploded or got too hard. «So uhh, aren't we gonna get out of this abandoned plane or what?» i said. «Oh right! I'm really excited to show u my house, i even cleared out some free space so you can place your clothes there.» His house.? I'm gonna be sleeping on his bed? Beside him? Are we gonna cuddle? So many questions popped up on my head that I completely froze. «Hello? Shoto? You good?» I got even harder when he said my name. «O-Oh, Ah! Yeah , your house...» i said after a hot minute while still being both shocked and confused at the same time. «Yeah..? Is something the matter? We could book a hotel if u don't wanna sleep in my house.» Vox answered while being as confused as i am. I quickly declined his offer and we got out of the plane.

While walking out of the plane

Shoto's POV again:

I was still wondering. «Really, how did you seduce the pilot to not close the doors and just lock me in there..?» I asked. Maybe he paid him? But with what money really? Was that a stupid question to ask? «I promised to sleep with him, just for that.» Vox answered while chuckling
«What..??? And you're planning to sleep with him now??? What the fuck?» i said in disgust but i was also a bit deisappointed. Did I.. get jealous? «Why not? He seemed pretty fine as well i might just smash more than one time» Vox answered chuckling again. Is he serious? There's no way he's such a whore. I'm way better than that pilot anyway! «You're joking , right?» i asked. Honestly, it wasn't even that surprising anymore, he'd definitely do something like that. Vox started laughing hysterically. «What? Are you jealous or something?» Awkwardness. There was a long pause, i dont like lying but I also don't wanna say the truth so I'd rather stay quiet at this point. Vox broke the silence and said «Ah, of course I'm kidding. I did tell him that I'd sleep with him but I never confirmed that I'd do that for real, he stinks from miles away!» We both started laughing, while I also got pretty happy that he wouldn't sleep with a stranger like him and that he's also not a whore...i hope.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at his house. It was a block of flats, a pretty fancy one too. The inside of his house was just as expected, it felt like entering a castle! And of course, he had a king size bed. How could all of that fit in a room of a block of flats? After talking a look at his house. Vox entered his bedroom and pointed to that giant bed of his. «This is where we'll be sleeping, the couch is too small to sleep on and you'll probably hurt your back. I hope that doesn't bother you» He said while lowkey smiling.

894 words 🫣

CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON.