c5 - unforgettable love

so sorry for taking this long to post another chapter but I got covid-19 and im extremely fucked up these days, enjoy tho!

TW: sexual harassment.

Shoto's POV:
i woke up to a strange sound, it sounded like somebody was crying next to me. But where was I? I couldn't recognise that place. «Where am i..?» I ask the person next to me, even though I still didn't know who it was. «Shootooo!!! You're finally back to your senses oh my goshh~ It's me Uki~» What?? Who the hell is that? «who are you?» i asked. «Um, Im Uki, your best friend, don't you remember..?» he asked, but honestly i didn't feel like i had any connection with that guy, he seemed like a complete stranger to me. «I'm sorry sir, but you must've mistaked me for somebody else..» i told him, but he looked so shocked for some reason. Was he that dumb and actually mistaked me for somebody else? He didn't reply, but instead he called out for the doctor with a panicked voice. The doctor rushed into the room and looked at me in such excitement. Who the fuck is that guy? Another pervert? Ew- «Shoto, im so happy that you have finally woken up! How are your senses?» he asked, and man, i had no clue what this guy was talking about. What is he, drunk? «Umm, im fine but can u please get this purple haired pervert out of this room? He keeps assuming that we're best friends, but i don't know this man!» I said. The purplenette widened his eyes at me, he looked like he was about to hit me. «Are you fucking kidding me? What is your ass on, Shoto? This better not be a prank or I'll fucking kill you right on spot.» He said threateningly, who does he think he is? Now im very sure that i don't know this guy, he's such a jerk

The purple haired boy walked out of the room, in tears. I really don't know what's going. «Doc, was i in a coma? What happened? Can I walk? Have I lost my memory or was that guy just crazy?» i kept asking the doctor. «Calm down with the questions, little boy, I'll tell you what's going on.» he said. I just nodded at him giving him the signal to continue.

«Listen up boy, that guy who just walked out of the room seemed to be an old friend of yours and he explained everything that happened. Basically the reason why you ended up here. A few minutes the accident happened, you seemed to be fighting with some guy named Vox, which was the person who got you in this state. Do you happen to recognise that name?» the doctor asked. Vox..? I stayed quiet for a hot second trying to remember that familiar name. And then, it hit me. «Yes, Vox! I remember him!» My eyes lit up, but why am i so happy to remember him? The doctor said that he was the reason of my state after all... «What's with all that excitement? You look like you just won the lottery, were you two lovers?» the doctor asked teasingly «W-What..? Uh, no... I- Um-» I tried answering but I was too embarrassed, and of course, the doctor started laughing at my blushing face. I wanted to punch him but my whole body was still weak as fuck. «Why do you care anyways?! Can u just tell me the rest of the story already?» I said while looking away in embarrassment.

«Oh right, my bad aha! The purple guy didn't tell me much but, all I know is that you were being held by your neck for quite a long time by that Vox guy. After that dumbass realised that you couldn't breathe, he dropped you straight to the ground and you hit your head badly. And boom! You fell into a 3 month coma!» the doctor said. What?! Why is he laughing about this? Is he throwing a prank on me or is he a psychopath? «Hahah! You should've seen the look on your face!» doc said while laughing his ass off once again. «What the fuck are you on? Are you playing with m-» but before i could finish, he covered my mouth with his hand and rubbed my head with his other hand softly. What the actual fuck is going on? Is this a part of my treatment..? «Don't speak, little boy, just listen to your elders.» he said in the creepiest tone ever. I didnt dare to open my mouth, this man looks like the scarier version of the "It". He didn't give me enough time to even move though, he immediately started undressing me, starting with my shirt.

«Don't worry, this is a part of your treatment, i wont hurt you..» he said while smirking. I couldn't help but get extremely scared, but at the same time i couldnt do shit about it. It felt like i was stuck there, so i just had to accept my fate, no matter what he's about to do to me. «Good boy.. now, you wouldn't mind me unzipping your pants, would you?» he asked. «What..?-» But of course he didn't let me finish once again. He started unzipping my pants slowly, and then took them off completely. «Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing!» I screamed at him and then slapped him as hard as i could. I tried getting out of the bed to exit the room and seek for help, but he caught me immediately. «You really thought, huh? You'll never get away you stupid boy.» he said while i was still trying to push him away.

I felt useless. When will i finally be able to stand up for myself? Why am I always so weak? I was about to give up, until, somebody burst in the room! «Shoto!» he yelled.

Wait, is that... Vox...?

1025 words 🫣

Ahh thanks so much for all the love, if you enjoyed this long ass chapter don't forget to vote or even leave your thoughts in the comments 💗💗