c6 - overprotective love

Part 6 is finally up, and trust me i really tried fixing this mess i caused in the last chapter 🥹

Vox's POV:
I kept hearing weird sounds coming from the room Shoto was being held in, like somebody screaming for help. I wasn't sure what to do though, so i just ignored it at first. But then, the screaming got louder and louder, so i started worrying, i had to find out what was going on. The screams kept on going until I realised, it wasn't just a random person that was screaming, it was Shoto! I didn't even bother to think twice, i immediately burst in the room looking for Shoto. «Shoto!» I yell in a panicked tone.

The first thing i saw was the doctor being on top of Shoto and Shoto being pantless. The fuck? I couldn't really accuse him of cheating on me, since he was screaming for help a second ago. Was he..getting rap- nonono. This can't be happening. «Vox! Help!» Shoto yelled at me, while pushing the doctor away with all his might, even though his body was pretty weak. «What the fuck is going on?» I asked while raging in madness. I was just about to punch the shit out of that pervert on top of Shoto , until he stopped my punch with his hand. «Woah there, big guy.» I tried removing my hand from his but he interlocked his fingers with mine, pulling me closer to his face almost making me kiss him. That asshole. I knocked him out by punching him right in the face and immediately grabbed Shoto. I held him close to my chest and tried calming him down, even though his heart was beating like crazy.

After a few minutes, Shoto had calmed down a little. So i decided to search for a better doctor, in a different hospital of course.

Shoto's POV:
Everything was happening so fast and seeing Vox look this sad was making me feel worse about myself. This was all my fault from the very start, i should've fought back. I should'v- «Shoto? Shotoo? Hey!» Vox said and honestly, ive never heard Vox sound so panicked and worried. «Vox...i-im...sorry.» I said while tears were dropping from my eyes nonstop. Vox smiled at me and held me tighter. «It's not your fault, babe.» he said. Babe? So we are official? Ugh, i wanna ask him so bad but I feel like this is the worst moment to do so. But I really don't wanna get embarrassed just like i did last time in the bathroom. Maybe he just doesn't see me that way, i shall respect that, at least.

We both got out of the hospital and Vox drove me to the nearest doctor, hoping that something like that would never happen again. We arrived after about 10 minutes. Vox helped me get out of the car and held my waist gently to help me walk. And gosh, i was about to die on spot. His hands were so soft and his touch felt so good. I just wanted to freeze the time and stay like this all day. But before i even realised, we were already inside the building and the doctor was already taking a look at me.

10 minutes pass by and Vox hasn't taken his eyes off of me even for a split second. He looked so annoyed and mad every time the doctor spoke, even though the doctor was excellent at his job and very polite as well.

We were halfway done when the doctor couldn't hold it in anymore. His nervousness won over him. He came closer to me and started whispering. «Is that guy your bodyguard or something? He keeps giving me those weird looks and it's making it hard for me to focus.» the doctor asked. He looked very stressed so i had to help this poor guy. I called Vox to come closer so i can talk to him. «Vox, get the fuck out for a bit.»  i said. «What? Why? Im only here to protect you from that creep.» he replied while still looking at the doctor and giving him creepy stares. «Vox.» I said and moved his face just so it can only face mine. «This doctor is not a creep, just stop looking at him like that. I'll be fine! Just get out!» i continued. Vox did not reply, he just looked away and walked out of the room while shutting the door behind him loudly. The doctor thanked me many times and continued with his job calmly, while Vox couldn't be more jealous.

As soon as i got out, Vox wrapped his massive arms around my waist and hugged me from behind. «You're staying in my place, forever.» Vox demanded. «Wha-» i tried asking but he immediately interrupted me.

«Let's go, it's pretty late already.» he said and grabbed me by my arm.

What's with his behaviour?

I'm worried.

869words 🫣

Sooorryyy for taking such a long time to post the 6th chapter but i promise y'all the next chapters won't take such a long time to come out and ill try making soft and wholesome shit for y'all ...or maybe not.