c4 - friends with benefits

Part 4 is up, expect the unexpected 😈😈

Shoto's POV once again:
«Like, best friends? Of course we can!» Vox said smiling. «Don't play dumb you fucking jerk.» i told him, ive never been this mad at Vox. «So you just wanted to use me for my body?» i continued. «Look Shoto, baby, im just not into relationships right now-» i slapped his face as hard as i could before he could even finish. Vox got closer to my face and grabbed me by my collar«Shoto, who do you think you are? You were the one begging for me to fuck you~» i immediately pushed him away making him hit his head on the wall. «Im packing my shit, Vox.» I told him, there was no way i was staying with him for any longer. «What?» Vox asked in shock. «Tomorrow morning.» I replied with a straight yet emotionless face. He was about to say something,  but i didn't care less at this point. I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door on him.

Uki and Fulgur were still sitting on the couch playing games, so i decided to join them, pretending that nothing happened. «Hey y'all! Can i join?» i said while trying to hold back my tears. I tried to look happy and energetic, but it was honestly hard. I've been liking Vox for such a long time, and i thought he finally liked me back. But of course this jer- «Shoto? Helloo~» Uki said interrupting my thoughts once again. I gotta stop getting lost in my thoughts, it's probably because of Vox. «Oh sorry, haha, what did you say?» I asked while scratching my head. «What happened with Vox , isn't he gonna com-» right before Uki could finish his sentence, Vox enters the living room, putting up one of his 100 fake personalities. I just wanna leave already. «Hellooo~ Sorry for taking such a long time to come out, it was just Shoto being so desperate to get fucked by me this night, i had to~»  he said as he was putting on his shirt again, making it look like I took it off him. «What the fuck are you talking about you little liar? You know nothing happened between us.» i said staring straight at his gold eyes. «Don't play dumb now, boy. How about we do it infront of them to prove it?»  Vox asked. I really don't know what has gotten into him, this is more than embarrassing. Did he forget that we have guests over? «What? Are you shy?~» he asked again. And that was when i couldn't hold it in for any longer. I stood up and approached him slowly, making it look like I was about to kiss him. But instead, i punched him right in the fucking face. «You demon!» i shouted. He immediately got up and punched me in the stomach. «This is all your fault, if you didn't exist everything would be much better.» he said, while i was trying to catch my breath from that punch. «what..?» i asked.

He grabbed me by my neck this time «You heard me very well, boy. What's the point of being a demon slayer if you're in love with a demon?» I was shocked by his actions and words. «What has gotten into you, vox?» I asked, he smirked at me and said «You, Shoto, have gotten into me.» I wanted to reply , but i couldn't. It was hard to breathe and I couldn't feel my body no more.

«Vox.... I can't.....breathe.....»

611 words 🫣

Sorry if this chapter was shorter than usual, but my head is empty rn, suggestions are always open!