c3 - friends or lovers?

Part 3 is finally up! Enjoy. 🤍

Shoto's POV:

«Vox~~ come on, you don't have to answer the door..let's continue what we started~~» I said, i couldn't blame myself really, l was in heat after all. «Shoto, we can continue this later.» Vox answered while looking quite annoyed «What?! Are you fucking kidding me? I knew i shouldn't hav-» Vox opened the door smiling before I could even finish my sentence. He's such a bitch sometimes. I knew that it was a bad idea to fall in love with a demon. Gosh i hate hi- «Shoto? Wont u say hello to your friends? How rude of you.» Vox interrupted my thoughts. «Oh! I'm sorry i was thinking of something, hey Fulgur and Uki..» I said in an awkward tone while i was still blushing from what happened with Vox before.

Fulgur and Vox headed to the living room, while Shoto and Uki went to hang out in Vox's bedroom.

continuing as Shoto's POV :

Uki kept staring at me weirdly, he was giving me that "i know what you did" look. Had Vox already planned this? Did he tell them? Was that some kind of prank? I gotta ask him, and hopefully i won't get interrupted again. «What are you looking at?» i asked Uki, he totally ignored my question and asked «Shoto, are you and Vox official..?» What? That shit got me into thinking, are we? We made out and were about to fuck, doesn't that make us something more than friends? Either way, i can't tell him that yet, can I? «Shotoo, you theree?» Uki asked, that's when i realised that i got lost in my own thoughts once again. «O-Oh, yeah, sorry. Me and Vox are just f-friends.» I answered while stuttering a bit. Uki started laughing too, whats so funny now? «Hahahhah! Shoto! You're so bad at lying!» uki said while laughing his ass off. What? I bet Vox fucking told him, i knew that it was a prank. That jerk! «What? What do you mean..?» I said while trying to look innocent, even though I was so fucking pissed off. «Did Vox tell you? Was all that a prank? Please answer honestly, Uki.» I asked in a desperate tone and face. Uki is one of my closest friends, he wouldn't lie to me. «Huh? What are you talking about? Are you stupid or what.» Uki asked. I was hella confused, what's that supposed to mean now? I didn't answer , i just made that confused face of mine. «Damn, you really are stupid. Me and Fulgur saw everything that happened with you and Vox through the window, literally didn't y'all think about closing it?» What. What. What. This isn't happening.

I looked at the window, it was still open, we never even cared to close it. Ive never been exposed like that in my whole life. I got so red that the colour of a tomato compared to my face was lighter.

«How was it?» Uki asked with that same teasing voice. I wanted to slap him badly, he was being exactly the same as Vox. «Did you watch the whole thing?» i asked in embarrassment. «I'm sorry my boy Shoto, but we did , i wanted to see where itd go, but i also had to interrupt y'all at some point. We agreed to hang out after all.» The worst part was that i didn't even know anything about the four of us hanging out! I tried to calm myself. «It's okay, just, don't tell Mysta.» i warned Uki. He understood thankfully and we decided to join the other two playing games in the living room.

We both entered the room, but only Fulgur was sitting on the couch. «Where's Vox?» I asked Fulgur «He has gone to the bathroom, for about 10 minutes now. Why don't you go check up on him, you know, since you two are pretty close...» Fulgur replied and giggled with Uki. «Fuck y'all» I said and walked to the bathroom to check up on Vox. I knocked on the door gently. «Vox? You alright? It's me, Shoto.» I said. He told me to come in, so i did. «What's up Vo-» before I could even finish, he pulled me in for another kiss. We went on making out for about half an hour, we were really both into it. Sweating and tongue twisting each other. It was actually hotter than last time. «Shoto, Vox, are y'all fucking again? Get the fuck outt~!» Uki shouted from behind the door «N-No! Vox just ate something that had gone off and is vomiting..just give us one minute» i replied in a panicked voice. I couldn't think of anything better at that moment. Vox stayed silent and i thought to myself, i had the best opportunity to finally ask him... «Vox, i gotta ask you something» i said. «Go on boy.» he replied while staring deeply in my eyes.

«Vox, can we be more than friends..?»

848 words 🫣

CHAPTER 4 COMING SOON
suggestions are always open pls help 🫡