A Date to Remeber

After seeing Jason, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I'm starting to hang out with him and his friends. There actually pretty cool! But, I still have great feelings for Jason, I just don't know if he really likes me. I kinda doubt it. He probably does that to other girls. But, on the other hand he might not. Today, his friend told me to see him after school in the park. I'm really nervous, what does he want to talk about?????? Hopefully, it is good news. So After School, I head to the park and he was sitting on the bench. He notices I'm coming and stands up to greet me. We both sit down on the bench and I ask " What did you wanna ask me? " he stares into my eyes and I can tell he is getting nervous. " Ugh......Ugh....... Look.....This is really hard to say. I.... I...I Like you, " he whispers. " What did you say? " I respond. " I like you, ever since the first Time I met you and I just...... I don't know. " He says. We both start blushing. I respond, " Are you asking me out ? " I say smiling. He smiles and says" Katherine, will you go out with me?" I replied, " Does this answer your question? ". I lean forward and kiss him.( lip to lip) We both get up and walk away holding hands like a sweet romantic couple ( which hopefully we'll become)" So, what should we do now?" I ask him. He takes me on a romantic picnic and kisses me some more. I can't believe I have a boyfriend. I'm having fun having him as a boyfriend. He is such a romantic boyfriend, sweet, loyal, I've got the best boyfriend in the world.