The news!!!!!!

After the rumor was answered and he took me home, I stepped in the door and my auntie was crying. I look at her with a serious face and say " what's going on ? " My little sister goes into her room crying as hard as she can. I watch her leave. " What happened ? ". My auntie looks at me and I can see tears in her eyes. She sighs and says " you........you............" " I what ?" I reply ( angry now ) " You have.... ( sighing ) You have blerhitingsom disease ? " " " "what in the world is blerhitingsom disease???? " my aunt replies, " the doctor says its a rare disease that will put you in a coma for 4 years starting in 3 days. So, you better tell Jason soon. You will faint and not wake up until 2019. Get some rest kiddo and don't forget to tell him. " I ran into my room and cried the rest of the night thinking of how I'm going to tell Jason. The next morning, I woke up getting ready for school. I heard the doorbell ring. I look out the window to see who it is. It's Jason!!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁( Oh snap your probably saying. ) I answer the door and let him in. I tell him I'll be a sec. I grab my book bag and we walk to school. ( holding hands ) We get to school. Before we depart to first period, I ask him if he can meet me at the lake in the park after school. A few hours later, ( after school ) I walk to the lake and wait for him. He runs towards me and I smile, but he stops towards me. He says " Baby, is it ok if I go hangout with the boys and if we can do this on Wednesday. " I say, " Ok. "
Tuesday passes by and now it's Wednesday ( the day my coma starts ). I got up weakly, my aunt suggested I stay home, but I refused. I walked out and went to school. A few more hours pass and I'm at the lake again. ( barely awake ) Jason comes and sits next to me. " Babe, I have to tell you something." ( I say even more weak ) he grabs my hand and looks me straight in the eye. " I....I.." I couldn't finish my sentence. Suddenly I collapsed into the coma. The last thing I heard was Jason yelling my name. The last word I say is " Jason. "