Is The Rumor true?

The next day, I'm walking around by myself just chilling. I decide I wanna go to the mall. I go to Claires and guess who I see. Yea, Jason! He was hanging with this girl and they were kissing. I stare at him and he opens his eyes and sees me. I start running and he runs after me. He shouts, " stop, stop". I ignore him. He finally gets a grasp of my hand. He pulls me towards him and I try to pull away. " let me go you cheating jerk! " he didn't let go. " Listen, it's not what it looks like." I respond, " no, I didn't just see you cheating on me. Dang, I should of knew that it was to good to be true. " I wrangle out of his grasp and smacked him across the face. I had tears all over my face and everyone was staring. ( even the girl ) I yelled, " I actually thought we were something. But, no, I was just a nobody your playing with. Well, I hope you have fun with your new girlfriend. " I run away from crying, but he still runs after me. I run into the park and when I thought he was gone I sat at a tree trunk near the pond. I put my head down. When I look up, I see all the couples dancing and kissing and stuff. I start crying harder now! I get up and turn around and he was there. He said " listen please -----" I interrupted " what is there to listen. You had me, and you blew it." I was right about to walk away, but he grabbed my hand. He picked me up on his shoulders and took me to his house. I was kicking the whole way there, saying " let me go, you jerk." He takes me to my house and puts me on my bench . " please listen. I know what you think, but that's not how it goes. A girl saw me and she was dared to kiss me. So out of nowhere she pulls me towards her and kisses me. I didn't want to do it but she was really strong and when I tried to go away she pulled me towards her and kissed me. I seriously wasn't trying to cheat on you. If I cheated on you would I chase you into the park. I just wanted you to understand. Please. Please understand." I take a minute to think about it. Well, he didn't look like he was enjoying their kiss at all, and he kinda was pulling back. I look at him and he was pretty serious. He was cute when he's serious. I reply, " you sure it didn't mean anything. " " Yes, I sware. I'm loyal. Are we ok now?" " we're better than ok." I finally get to see his smile again. Than we just made out. The night was short and we just talked all night. Then, he took me walked me to the door and I just called him and We were talking for hours. Whew! I'm so glad that he wasn't a cheater. My rumor has been answered.

That Boy Over ThereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara