Introduction

Y/n – is a very clumsy girl who knows nothing about the outside world.She is kinda rich and is home schooled due to an incident. Can get whatever she wants because her father is always busy and her mother died giving birth to her. A very skilled volleyball player and an ace because she have only practised with professional.She never had any real friends who she can spend time with,so she thought the professional players who came to teach her as her friends.

Likes – Spending time with her father even though he is always busy, playing volleyball with her some friends (who are hired to teach her),Singing,going on adventures secretly when her father is abroad,animals ,soft people,playing with boys rather than girls and almost everything around her,her teddy bear.

Dislikes – the people who bullies other,preverts,the people who approach her just for their benefit.

Appearance – She is small in height but can jump high like the tiny giant(because he is one of her teacher) and having a well maintained body but  looks fragile if not looked carefully. She is having golden hair and golden eyes which is inherited from her ancestors. Sometimes she can look cute and clumsy and sometimes she can look elegant because of her nature and etiquette classes.

Love interest

CautionI do not own haikyuu

Caution
I do not own haikyuu

Hope you like the story
(•‿•)