Part - 3 PRODIGY OF THE COURT

Hey guys haha... I am kinda sorry for the late update but Author-chan is really lazy and likes to write according to her mood ⊙﹏⊙

Ukai POV
" Y/n what are you doing here" i said literally shocked seeing the girl in front of me. Oh no i think she's on it again i glared at her and said "Y/N ARE YOU AGAIN DOING YOUR SILLY ADVENTURES" she hide herself behind Daichi and said " Heyy it's not silly and i just wanted to visit you and Ukai oji-san " then Tsukishima comments " Ara ara i think someone put their and Asahi-san life in danger because of a little adventure" Suga immediately shuts him and says "Ahahaa... It's nothing " i looked at y/n and said in a scary voice like Daichi " Explain" a complete silence and everyone was looking at y/n , i said " Y/n do you want me to call your butler" she came out immediately from Daichi's back like a wet cat and said in a low tone " P-plea-se d-don't c-call him he w-will probably k-kill me " i said " Ha he will not do it he will just restrain you from going anywhere until your father come back" y/n said " that's same" i said" y/n don't change the topic and tell me why are you here and what about your life and Asahi life in danger" she take a deep breath and started to tell me everything.

~Time skip brought you by Ukai being overprotective ~

I sighed heavily after listening the story and calmly said " you know who your father is and what your position is then why you always do things like this you are really making your father worried" she angrily said " like he have time to worry about me " i said " y/n you know better than me and you still haven't told the reason why you are here " y/n said " they have again started to bother me more after father had leave and i wanted to have some peace so I decided to visit Ukai oji-san and you " i got pissed after hearing that they are again bothering her and said " if i see them again i will beat them up even if i have to go to jail" she smiled widely at me and said " i will really appreciate it and make sure nothing happens to you " we both laughed and then Hinata shouted" i don't know what's going on first y/n why are you calling Coach nii second do you really have a butler third who your father is and who are you and last who are bothering you " wow he said it in a single breath. Y/n calmly answered " Slow down sunshine " Hinata blushed at the nickname and i added " she is really bad in remembering name that's why she gave nickname to people according to their personality" everyone says "Oh " . Y/n continued" first actually Uki-nii used to come at my home with Ukai oji-san to teach me volleyball  even though he just watch me pratice " i said with a slight blush " hey i was not much experienced back then " she laughed and said " second yes i have a butler and i call him Vlad third you should find out yourself " Hinata asked " Why??" Y/n said " cause it will be fun and it's not that hard and fourth sorry i can't tell you it's a bit personal " Hinata was hit by Kageyama and they bowed to y/n ( Hinata was kinda forced by Kageyama to bow) and said " i am sorry this boke doesn't know what to speak ". Y/n said " Ah it's fine you guys helped even without knowing who i am so i can at least give you some answers ". A thing crossed my mind and i asked y/n " y/n you are not staying at my house are you?" She make a puppy face and said " are you going to abandon me " at this point everyone was looking at me like i was a monster I sighed in defeat and said " ok but you cannot come at house because if oji-san saw you he will definitely kill me first and then send you home " she said " then where i am going to live " i said " at my store " she happily said " yay it will be fun and i can even help you and you are going to give me salary " i nervously said " you don't have to do it if someone find out then i will be in great trouble " she said " don't worry no one will find out and i really want to help pleeaasseeeeee" is said " fine but you will be responsible for your action " she jumped happily and shouted "YAY" and everyone was thinking how can someone be so happy to work at store. Then the doors of the gym opened and Asahi entered with a bag and walked to y/n and said " Y/n here's some clothes you can change in the club room "

Your POV

I said childishly " but I like these clothes they are comfy and -" i stopped immediately and Asahi asked " and what?" I suddenly shouted in excitement " KARASUNO I AM AT KARASUNO I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AND I AM WEARING IT'S VOLLEYBALL UNIFORM" every one was startled at the sudden action except Ukai.Ukai siad hitting her her in head "yes Baka you are at KARASUNO and you are in it's volleyball court" i said " then i should go to meet uncle karasuno and ask if i can practice with you guys or not " and i ran towards the gate but Ukai hold the back of my collar and said " ok but you should give Asahi's clothes back " i pouted and said " noooo i want to wear it and he is not having any problem with it right Teddy-san" Asahi blushed at the nickname and shuttered a bit and said " N-no y/n-san " i smiled and started running again this time successfully reaching the gate and shouted " AH TEDDY-SAN YOU CAN JUST CALL ME Y/N " and i run to the other building.

•Meanwhile at gym •

Asahi was blushing at what y/n said and Daichi asked Ukai " is she always like this" Ukai replied " yes " then Suga interrupted " does she know where principal office is " Ukai replies " no but she will find her way" everyone sweatdropped at this and started to think just who y/n is . Hinata jumped in front of Ukai and asked (kinda shouted)" do y/n play volleyball" Ukai said "Yes and not only this she is also known as the 'PRODIGY of the Court' " "Whaat" everyone shouted then Hinata shouted again " SHE'S THE MYSTERIOUS GIRL WHO CAN PLAY ONE ON ONE WITH TINY GIANT "

Your POV

I was running down in the corridor and i suddenly remembered where is the principal office then i saw a girl with blond hair and asked her " Umm can you tell me where principal office is ?" She said in a cute voice " Y-yes please c-come with me " i said " thanks by the way i am Y/n " she said " I-i a-am Hitoka Yachi" and then i followed her .

~Time skip brought you by Yachi leading the way to principal office~

I thanked her once again and we said bye to each other without thinking i barged into the principal office and shouted " UNCLE KARASUNO"

Principal POV

I was talking to vice principal about something then someone barged into the office shouting " UNCLE KARASUNO" it took me a moment to realise who this child was and said " Y/n " Vice principal was really irritated by her action and before i can stop him he said " Who are you and how dare you barge into the principal office without permission?" Y/n quickly replied " i am y/n and why can't I " this time vice principal was really pissesd by her words and yelled at her " how disrespectful of you does your father own this school " she replied" No my father does not own this school but i own this school" she was really hitting his nerves i soon realised the situation and interrupted " Ah actually she is the owner of this school and y/n he is the vice principal of this school i am sorry for his rude behaviour" the vice principal was surprised and said
" Whaat "

Author's note
- Actually y/n have many name in the world of sports but her famous name is Prodigy of the court
-Everyone knows about the mysterious girl who can play one on one with tiny giant
-Yachi wanted to meet y/n again she only noticed her volleyball uniform
- There's a story behind how she owns karasuno i will cover it in next chapter.

Hope you like the story
♪ \(^ω^\ )

1486 words