PART - 4 Request

Actually i am really sorry for the late update i am really busy because my half yearly exams are near and i have to study ಥ‿ಥ

Third person POV

" Whaat "
said the vice principal.
Then y/n said " Ah sorry vice principal if i sound rude to you but can I talk alone with uncle karasuno "  then he said " ok " he walked out of the room still in shock . Then principal said " Y/n that was a bit rude " y/n said " but i said sorry " principal said " i am talking about barging in office without knocking " she said blushing in embarrassment " i am sorry " then principal said " By the way y/n what are you doing here don't tell me you are again doing your useless adventure " she said pouting " hey it's not useless and i just wanted to visit you and Ukai oji-san " he said " y/n i am calling your father" she said " he is out of the country" principal said sighing heavily " that's why you are here and why are you wearing our volleyball team dress " she said " cause it's comfy and it's owner do not have any problem" he sighed again and said " then i am calling Vlad " she said " no you can't " he said " and why can't I " Y/n go in serious mode and said " i think someone's behind me and he knows where i am and probably waiting for me to take any action " he said " that's why you should go home " she said " they will reach me before i return home " he said " then what should we do " she said "  if anyone other than Vlad came here asking about me don't tell them about me " he said " and where will you stay y/n " she said " at Uki-nii's store because they know very well that i will go to ukai oji-san " he said " ok but be careful " she looked at me  " Oh i forget why i came here U n c l e  K a r a s u n o can I join your volleyball boys team" she requested but Principal said bluntly" NO " she said making the cutest face " pleeaasseeeeee" he said "
fine but why boys team " she said " cause Uki-nii and all my new friends are there " he said a bit shocked " oh so you have made friends but you will join as an assistant coach" she said " fine by me as long i am with them " he said " do you know where is Ukai's store?" she said rubbing her neck " no " then principal sighed again and said " do you know anyone who knows where it is ?" she said " i think Teddy-san knows where it is " he said " and who is Teddy-san" she said " he is the one who gave me these clothes" he said " you still can't remember names ,wait a minute turn around....it's number 3 i think it's Asahi Azumane " she said " ding ding you're right " he called someone from his phone and said " hello excuse me ma'am can you send Asahi Azumane in my office " and he cut the call .

~ Time skip brought you by Asahi being nervous ~

We waited for few minutes and there was a knock at the door . Principal said " come in " and there was a very terrified Asahi standing on the door he bowed and said " I-i am r-really sorry f-for letting y/n sl-leep at the club room " the principal said " oh i didn't call you for that WHHAAT Y/N SLEPT ALONE IN THE CLUB ROOM " he looked at me terrified. I said with a sleepish smile " it's ok beside Asahi was with me " he sighed and said " oh you were with Asahi WHAT YOU SLEPT WITH ASAHI " i said " it's not like that we just hugged each other" he sighed again and said " Y/n you are really making trouble for m–" "THUD" there was a loud sound and we saw Asahi fainted .

~Time skip brought you by Me worrying about Asahi~

Asahi POV

I woke and y/n was looking at me with a very worried face and she was very close heat rose up to my cheeks and i said " Y/n w-what happened? " She said turning to principal " Uncle karasuno he is up" principal looked at me and i got scared he said " oh Asahi i know it's not your fault it's probably y/n who forced you to do it and also thank you for helping her last night" i got up and said " W-welcome " he said " oh and i have called you here to ask you a favour" o said confused" favour?" He said " yes can you take y/n at Sakanoshita store " i said " now " he said " yes are you excused for your first period " i said " yes sir i will put my life on line to make sure that y/n reach there safely " he said " thank you but you don't have to do it though" my face was red with embarrassment and i said " yes sir let's go y/n " and y/n followed me just when I was about to go out principal called me and said " please take care of her it is first time she is having friends of her age" i was a little shocked and said " what do you mean sir " he replied" it's that she was homeschooled her whole life she only goes out of her house when she is on her adventures so she is basically surrounded by her servants and coaches" i was shocked listening this and i decided that i will protect y/n no matter what and i said with full of determination" Hai sir "
" Teddy-san are you comming or not " came a voice i said " coming " and once again bowed to principal and he also bowed to me and said "Thank you" and i left the office .