BONUS CHAPTER......!!!!

Third person POV

A tangerine head was sitting in his classroom daydreaming about him becoming the tiny giant suddenly his teacher called out " Hinata Shouyo focus on your studies" he got startled by the action and said "H-hai s-sensei" and the teacher continued her lessons . Hinata was about to fall asleep but he listened a familiar name , he immediately opened his eyes and listened carefully " –l/n was the first emperor of the Japan " Hinata think ' i think i have listened that surname before' his teacher continued " Now the current emperor of Japan is f/n ( father's name) l/n  " Hinata quickly jumped up from his seat and asked " Excuse me Sensei is the current emperor having any daughter?" Everyone was quite shocked to see that Hinata was actually focusing on class .His teacher was quite happy to know that Hinata is actually paying attention in class she replied " Yes he is having a daughter named y/n l/n and she is the only heir of him " Hinata was very much shocked that he fainted after hearing that.

~Time skip brought you by everyone trying to wake Hinata~

As the recess started Hinata quickly run out of the class in full speed to give other this shocking news to others . He saw a familiar figure with his back facing towards him ,  he jumped at him and shouted " KAGEYAMA DO YOU KNOW WHO Y/N IS? "but there was no response he go in front of him to look what's the matter . He saw that Kageyama was completely white and he was not even breathing . Hinata got worried and started to shake him suddenly he looked at Hinata and said " y/n is the Princess of Japan "

• Meanwhile at the corridor •

"Hey Tanaka , Nishinoya listen this–" a voice came from a class . Two second year look behind them and saw their friend coming in their way quickly. Tanaka said " Woah Ennoshita calm down" the boy calmed down a bit and said " Y/n is the only Princess of Japan" Nishinoya said " Oh so Y/n is the only Princess of Japan" it took a while for both the airheads to understand what they have listened. After a while they both shouted in unison " WHAATTT.." they saw Kageyama and Hinata coming towards them with the look saying that 'do you know y/n is the Princess of Japan' they both stooped in front of them they were stopped by the two second year standing in a prayer pose saying " We know " . Kageyama immediately looked at the time and said " it's only 5 minutes left for the next class let's tell our senpai's " after he finished they ran immediately to the place where third year's are usually found.

• At the staircase •

Three third year's were standing and chating about who y/n is then they their four kohai's coming towards them . Hinata and Kageyama was the first one's to reach . Hinata quickly said without even breathing " Y/NISTHEPRINCESSOFJAPAN" Asahi said " Calm down Hinata we couldn't understand what you have said" then Tanaka and Nishinoya also catched up to them .Kageyama came ahead and  said " Y/n is the only Princess of Japan " and the expression on the faces of third year's was priceless they all shouted in unison " WHAATTT "

Vice principal POV

After listening the shocking news that a small  girl named y/n is the owner of this school just who is she. I was walking thinking these things and i listened some noise and went there . Some boy's who were in volleyball team were talking about something then a black haired boy came ahead and said " Y/N is the only Princess of Japan" i went pale after listening this because i scolded her am I going to to get arrested for scolding her . Oh no what have i done i should immediately apologise to her.

Author's note

Hope you like the chapter
(^–^♪