Part - 1 Helping

Your POV

Right now I am running in the unknown alley and I don't know where it goes and the thing is I don't even know who am I running from.Suddenly I saw a boy in a school uniform but not able to see his face because it is dark only his uniform is visible. I run to him as fast as I can at this moment and said " Please *pant * help me *pant* someone's behind me " . He froze for a moment and then said " P-please c-calm down". I calm down a bit after hearing his soft voice then he put his school jacket on me and said " Y-you are shivering t-that's why you should wear this ". Until now i don't realise that I was completely wet , I was just thinking this and suddenly I hear sound of footsteps coming towards us. I hugged the boy in front of me thightly like my life depends on it. The boy froze at his place because of the sudden action but then the voice of footsteps started to become more loud and he understand the situation and hugged me back . Then a man came holding a rod in his hand and stopped in front of us and asked the boy " Hey you who is this girl with you " and there was no reaction the man got irritated and yelled " HEY  can't you listen I am asking to you" then the boy loosened his grip and turned to face the man , now i noticed that this boy is very tall and huge and then he  said in a scary voice " Yes I can listen and can't you see i am spending some time with my girlfriend ". The man got scared and said in a low tone " Sorry man we are just looking for someone and she came running here , have you seen her". Then the boy said "No i am alone with my girlfriend here". Then a third voice came " Hey have you found her "  ,then the man in front of us said "No here just some school couple let's find her at next alley". And then the man ran to the other side from where the voice came I was relieved after he disappeared from our sight then the boy turned to me and said in scared tone " W-where t-those s-ccary people b-behind you and why are the following you" I was surprised that this is the same boy who scared that man . I said " Yes I think they are behind me and I don't kn–" I was saying this but everything went black in front of me.

??? POV

I don't know what is happening like always I was returning from my practice and suddenly a girl appears in front of me asking for help . She is so beautiful but then I noticed that she is shivering so I told her to calm down and put my jacket on her and after some moments she suddenly hugged and i froze until i hear sound of footsteps and hugged her back . Then a scary man came and asked about her I was so scared but I built up my courage and said that the girl is my girlfriend and then other voice came and then he told him that no one's here and then disappeared from our sight . I asked the girl what is happening,she was answering me and then she fainted. And right now i don't know what to do. I cannot take her to my house or to any of my friends house. I was just thinking and suddenly remembered that today  daichi gave me the keys of volleyball club room i should take her there .

~Time skip brought you by Asahi shuttering ~

I opened the door of the club room and put her on the floor . Then I sprinkled some water on her and she started to wake up she opened her eyes slowly and immediately run to the corner of the room and murmured loud enough for me to hear " what have I done what if he is a bad boy" and then I said " Oh sorry my looks must have scared you but I am not a bad guy actually I don't know where to take you so i bring you to my school's club room  " she calmed down a bit and suddenly stand up and bowed in front of me and said " I am really sorry for thinking you as a bad guy instead i should have thanked you ". I was not able to think what to tell and she is talking very formally.

Your POV

I apologized to the boy in front of me and he frozed again after few moments he said " I-it's ok many  p -people misunderstood me f-for my looks and Y-you don't have t-to bow in f-front of me ". I stood up and looked at his face he was having long brown hair tied up in a tight bun and brown eyes that were looking at me with concern  I was not able to understand how can a big guy like him can look so innocent and i started to feel more guilty. And then I realised we didn't even introduced ourself and said " By the way I am Y/n(your name) L/n(last name)". He said " I am Asahi Azumane I think have listened this name before". I frozed at my place and think i shouldn't let him know and said " it's a common name I guess ". And then he asked a bit confused " Do you have any place to stay you don't look like you belong to here " i said " Yes I am not from here and i don't have any place to stay" Asahi said " You can stay here for a night if you don't mind " I said " Yes" in a happy tone knowing that at least i am having a place to stay . Then he said shuttering a bit " Y-your clothes a-are wet and Y-you don't have a-any spare c-clothes  right ". I said "Yes" blushing a bit and then he also blushed and said "Y-you can w-wear my v-volleyball clothes ". I said " thanks " and then he opened a locker and gave me his clothes and went outside the room .I changed the clothes quickly and they were very big for me I was looking like a child because I only reach his shoulder. I opened the door and told him to come in he came in and said " I am sorry i don't have any small clothes " i said " it's ok and these clothes are quite warm and i wanted to ask that can you stay with me for just a night because I am afraid of darkness". He blushed and said " Y-yes i-if you don't m-mind but I have t-to told my mom f-first"He called his mom and said " Mom i will not come home today I am going to stay at daichi's home" "yes and i will wear daichi's clothes" "ok bye" and then he said " So you sleep at that corner and i will sleep at that corner"I went at the corner of the room and soon started to feel sleepy because I was very exhausted.

Asahi's POV

She went to the corner and  fell asleep immediately I guess she is very tired i should ask tomorrow the reason why she was running and then I went to the other corner and sit down . I was not able to sleep because of the cold and suddenly I felt a warm body hugging me from the side I saw Y/n was shivering heat rose up to my face . I slowly put my hands around her shoulder to make her warm and soon i also started to feel sleepy and everything went black .

~Next day~

Author's note
— Now Asahi is not shuttering much while talking to y/n because he feeling comfortable with her
—y/n trust Asahi
—Asahi's mother know that something is up with his son because he never stay at his friends house except weekends

Caution
I do not own haikyuu and and any of the characters except y/n

Hope you like the story^__^

1396 words