PART-5 NEW ASSISTANT COACH

Your POV

" Y/n THAT'S MY CLOTHES "
Uki-nii shouted and i said " Finders keepers now it's mine" he said "Y/N give it back" i said " bye Uki-nii i am going for a run" and i escaped from the shop he shouted again " Y/N COME BACK NOW "

After few minutes
I was running towards the school to see what others are doing then i saw evryone running towards me i shouted " HEY EVERYONE" they stopped suddenly and started to panick i move towards them and listened " how should we address y/n " " i think we should address her princess or your highness" " just call her princess" "i think we should ask her " my eyes started to get blurry i think "they all are same "  i turned and started to run towards the store . A voice called me " Y/n " i didn't turn back but i knew it was Teddy-san. I reached the store and tears started to roll down from my cheeks . A voice came " Y/n is this you " Uki-nii came out and " Y/n give me my clo–what happened y/n why are you crying " i hugged him and said " they all are same, no one see me as a normal person" he patted my back and said " y/n they are just surprised give them some time you will not regret it ok" i said in a low voice " ok and also " i paused and  he said " also what " i replied" i will not change my clothes " he sighed and said " ok y/n but only for today " i smiled and hugged him more thightly.

Asahi  POV

" Y/n " i called but she didn't respond,i think she is crying. I don't know why but I am feeling heavy in my heart . I turned back and saw that they are still discussing how they should address y/n suddenly I remembered what principal said to me i said " stop everyone" they all stopped and looked at me . Daichi said " what happened Asahi do you know how to address y/n " i said " i think we should just call her y/n " Suga said "but she is princess " i replied" actually when principal sir called me he told me that this is first time that y/n is having friends of her age ,she was homeschooled and all friends she know is either her coaches or her few servants " everyone one silent as well feeling guilty. Hinata said " but where is y/n i think i saw her " i said " actually she listened us and she was also crying" Daichi said " Oh no we have hurt y/n " Suga said " we should apologise to her " everyone agreed with this and started running towards the school.

~At school ~

We were practicing and the doors opened, Coach Ukai was coming in but i didn't saw y/n . I think we hurt her very badly suddenly i saw someone standing behind him . It was y/n, she came . She come ahead and stand beside coach Ukai. We all lined up and bowed to y/n and said in unison " WE ARE VERY SORRY Y/N " Daichi said " we just thought about your status and hurt you yesterday we said that we are are friends and today we were acting like we didn't know you we didn't thought about your feelings we all really sorry" there was complete silence we all saw up to see y/n and she was crying we all panicked and surrounded her, she said " Thank you everyone " i think this means a lot to her and we all hugged her except Tsukishima and coach Ukai was smiling,we were lost in the movement suddenly coach Ukai shouted " OK NOW START YOUR PRACTICE AND MAINTAIN THE DISTANCE FROM Y/N " we all backed and we were just about to start our practice i noticed she was wearing coach's uniform and she was looking very cute ,i asked  " y/n why are you wearing these clothes" everyone attention was now at y/n she smirked and shouted " BEHOLD EVERYONE YOUR NEW ASSISTANT COACH IS HERE " everyone was shocked and then after few minutes we started laughing how can a person be this cheerful. Y/n was confused she shyly asked "am i not looking good in these clothes" i panicked and replied " N-no y/n you a-are looking v-very cute" she blushed and said " thank you " i also blushed after thinking what i have said . We both were just standing looking in each other eyes . I was soon interrupted by Daichi he elbowed me and said " Asahi what's going on here  i think you both forgot that we are here " i shuttered" N-no Daichi it's n-not like that " he smirked and said " so what it's like " then coach Ukai shouted " ok now you all are done so let's start practicing" i think he is pissed ,he came to me " And stay away from y/n this is for all " he is looking so scary we all said in unison " HAI SIR" and we started practicing.