A decision - Chapter 1

The wind blew through the tee's, causing leaves to rustle and birds to sing. With a single strum of his lyre music flooded throughout the land, bringing peace to its residents.

The bard hummed as he sat on a high tree branch at Wind Rise, trying to enjoy the loneliness that he has been living with. All sorts of small animals and critters are surrounding the large tree, all listening to his music.

As the song came to an end the bard put his instrument away and leaned back against the tree, staring up at the blue sky through the leaves. As his mind drifted he thought of old memories, memories where he was with the other archons.

He then began to think how much he missed those times, he even missed that old blockhead Morax.

It has been decades since I stepped foot in Liyue, maybe I should go visit. He thought before he began to imagine how Morax would react to his return. "It's been years and now you decide to visit?! Barbatos you absolute moron!"

"Gah! No, that's a horrible idea!" He said to himself, grabbing his hair as he gently tugged at it. Maybe I should head over, if I apologize before he can say anything then he can't yell at me! Yes!

The bard got up, sliding off of the branch and stirring up the wind before lightly landing on the ground. He dusted himself off and began to head towards the neighboring nation of Liyue!