Ch- Joining -5

2 weeks

2 weeks

The waves slowly sway the boat while his occupants do their part of their pirate's life. But today is a tiny bit different. It wasn't something terrible but their existence is.. troublesome.

Like a glitch.

You're not suppose to be here, but you are. Running after the two younger rookies just to scare them to death. Your reason ?

Tell me yourself.

Apart from you , everythings seem normal. Just like most of the time the famous Scooper Gaban watch over the kids choosing to adds Y/n in the addition.

..

It's been 3 days, or so, since I 'joined' Roger's crew. If I tell Albert what happened to me, he will be dead jealous.

Saddly I can't.

Well, since I'm new in the pirates' world they give me all the dirty works. And I don't talk about cool shit -like finishing anybody- but helping in the kitchen and cleaning the deck. Fortunatly I'm not alone, if I'm bored I can still annoy the two babies.

That make me think about the arcade with Albert. I hum a melody and look around me for the youngest.

"Shanks~ Buggy~ Come out..." I laugh evilly and shut my eyes until a voice sorts out.

"Y/n, you should stop scaring them. They use it as an excuse to skip work..." Gaban sighes and scratches his head.

"Aww. But no pirates should be scared of a poor being like me~ I'm just a wreck, lost in the middle of the ocean~ These boys are just chickens, and I like nuggets not my fault if I'm hungry" I chuckle while Gaban sweatdrops.

A thud makes the two of us look in the direction of the barrels only to see the two boys on the floor. Buggy raises his head slowly and emits a gasp which force the red head to do the same.

"DEVIL !" the two yell before running off and falling when they collide with a smiling Rayleigh. He chuckles and makes eyes contact with me.

"Are you enjoying your time, Y/n ?" I look at him and shrug my shoulders.

"Huh, I don't know. Maybe ?" I say holding my chin with one finger.

"I hope you will, soon. Roger says he wants to show you something. You should meet him before he throws a tantrum." He sighes and goes off waving.

"Aye~ what a pain" I sigh bob down.

Previously : yesterday

"Oi, Roger." He turns unsteady, his face so red I could compare it to Shanks hair.

"Huh ?" I look at him and squint my eyes.

"I'm 'temporaly' joining your crew." I say taking a sip from my empty glass.