A/N : Did you know ? : 1K !!

: Immortal ..

...has 57 engaged readers -

... has 72 votes for 14 chapters -

... is read in 16 countries -

...Just reaches 1K of views !!! -

And I thought why not give some informations on our dear characteres !

_______

Sooo... did you know ?

Y/n doesn't feel much their emotions and don't give a shit most of the time !

Panom is particulary scared of grasshoppers because she had a terrible experience with it.... but honnestly she's an animal lover ! Just not grasshoppers..

Y/n cans be super cringe and at the same time makes so much sence..

Kanda is really childlish when he wants but in reality he's super serious ! Just pretty influenced by Y/n.

Godji is super shy and gentle. He's crazy when it comes to marines and pirates. A real fanboy ~

Benkei ! His name is inspire by the famous bankai (my friends chosed the name). He's loyal and a good soldat. His origines are for now unknow, or not....

Kanda hates being juged for his height, kinda his banned word.

Panom never meet her those three before joining the squad but she did some researches when she came accross their name, detailled researches.

Benkei sents someone in intensive care because they tooks his lunch, yeah crazy right ?

Godji, one day, dreamt about a light and woke up in the middle of nowhere. He was just drunk.. Seems like he bets and while doing the bet, got lost.

Y/n is 1% serious and 99% a fucking tourist. And we know they works only 1% of their time..

A bit of informations : Godji is 22 Benkei too and Kanda is 23. Yep is the Elder. Panom is 25, they don't have too much gap with Y/N (28).

The whole story is suppose to last more than 40 chapters (when I'm back in vacations I will write more)

Andddddd I'm plainning to change the cover !!! (Actually it's all ready in process~)

_______

I possess a drawing account and honestly I love to exchange with other fellow wattpader our oc so sent your y/n and I will show them in a fanart edition !!

>>>l.aury_sama<<<

I hate to do a/n because I feel like I'm cutting the story but I cannot NOT celebrate the 1k !!!

Anyway I like this story so much even if it's a bit cringy or lack of vocabulary, just love it. I like all of you for reading and for some of you to comment (comment more btw >^<) !

And I will keep making it perfect until I finish it.

Thank you all so much and the next chapter is about the next island ! (which one do you expect ?)