A/N: A bit late but here : 2K !!!

Did I ever tell you why Immortal was created ? 

Here the reasons : I am french and I needed to pratice both my english and my writing for greater purposes ! That's why the story was so bad at the beginning (for those who read it since day one). The other is because I'm, just like all of us, a big addict to wattpad and xreaders (I calmed down a bit because of school T T). And so I've a lot of husbands, we all share without accepting this fact, I read about. And my bigest crushes were the xreaders on One piece (Don't get me wrong my anime of heart is MHA). And you see, I read most of all the ones about Ace, and he died in a lot of them, so I got sad and depressed until I found a story.

The holy story I must say !

>>> Truly I got the strengh to wrote this story long after reading the holy story. 

I'll do a promo because it's my favorite story about Ace, I've got a lot of them, but none took my heart like this one did : https://www.wattpad.com/story/43718680-the-saver-portgas-d-ace-x-reader

Title : |The Saver| Portgas D Ace x Reader

Author : Tachibi-ken

Unfortunatly there isn't regular updates but the story stays magical. I cried a lot and I felt so much comfort.

And so on, I read stories about Corazon as well and one day I lost it after starting to even cringe in front of some Y/ns (May they rip).

So my objectif was to : satisfied my thirst to have a real fanfiction, do an original Y/n, make a story nobody read before and become skilled in english ! A lot more certainly but let's get back to our celebrations ! 

Let's see our little statistics ~

Immortal..

..Has 115 engaged readers !

..Has 2200 views ! (2 K !!!???)

..Has 107 votes !

..Has upload 16 chatpers !

..Celebrated its one year in july !!!

Who would have thought, after reaching the 1K, the story would reach the 2K right after ? I got a bit overwhelmed and since I couldn't bring myself to celebrate at that time I just push everything on the side. I'm scared to disappear like other authors and disappoint my readers. For the few I see, you should know I am truly graceful, and I know you'll like even this chapter, because I know you are angels. If you want to ask me anything about the story, I'll glady answer you first !

>> You receive the VIP - Immortal !! <<

Now some things about our beloved Ocs and.. Y/n !

Kanda, Godji and Benkei : You got a lot of things about them I don't have to add, but did you know how I create them ? 

They received their names from a friend of mine, who don't speak english unfortunalty. I will however give his insta account since he draws. Don't be surprised, he's french as well. I never told him but Kanda is actually inspired from him. But their personnality doesn't match, of course. Then the three of them are, in my eyes, just like Yao, Ling and Chien-Po from Mulan. Godji is litteraly a geek side, always stressed and always beaming over the characters. He's like all the wattpaders and anime's fans. And well, Benkei..

>> My friend's insta : Mehdy_drw <<

Panom : her name is because she don't have one.