PREMISES

• World's abhor •

They were, they lived and they died

They were, they lived and they died. When did everything end ? Why did it begin ? Calloused by the coercing world, they learned to be a despot, empty shells of hatred and enmity. It started from the very beginning, and ended quickly with death. Like any mortal being. Forsaken by humanity, that is how they left behind the place that made her who they were.

Nothing.

Y/n, a student in art school, turned 20 years old after finishing their first year of studies in higher education. Lost in another country, they didn't show much interest in the place they lived in. It didn't change anything after all. A small apartment for students in the middle of France. Close to their school and into the city. They cut ties, if there was any, with anything that related to their past. Expect one thing, one person that remained. But it never lasts.

They lacked a lot of things when it came to socializing, and people felt it. It wasn't well seen, and it was worse in France. They were eccentric and clearly anti-social. But what I didn't know was that they were trustworthy. The past didn't teach us the same way, and some just give up on everything, even distrusting others. That was Y/n, unable to care, or show true feelings. Their reality was only a long and torturing process that they couldn't care less about.

Taught to abandon and give themself up. To them, a large and deep shadow that made them feel so empty. Lost in the night and stuck in their torment until dawn, when they forgot once again about the demons pursuing them. They had done a lot of things without putting even a thought into it, getting themself kicked out or disrespected for their lack of will.

Someone who didn't care, didn't belong in their world. Where everything matters, and hypocrisy reigned.

A shabby school yet welcoming of its students. And a club that made passion live to its fullest.

Y/n just had to find their place like anyone else..

A/N 🗨️

Have a Safe journey !
- LS

Next : Chapter 1 - Mortal