Ch- Calls of the sea -11

CHAPTER 11

"Adam, after that I need to ask you something

"Adam, after that I need to ask you something."

'...'

I start calling my superiors, this is gonna be very long.

Later

A very long day I must say. I got my promotion, a new squad and finish my personnal boat.

Oh and now I'm going on a trip after being scold for 3 hours -in vain cause I'm still going-. All I need is collecting information and live my best life out there.

I mean the story didn't begin, I have time before shits get real !

I close my eyes and hum a ghost of a smile enliven my features. "Hey ? You know I think this is the moment to talk ~"

'What do you want ?' Grumpy, alright sir.

"I was wondering lately.."

'Hmm ?'

"I study new medecins about regeneration and tissue reconstruction and saw something interessing" I smile and start searching in my notes. Found it ! I grab some documents and place them in front of me.

'Why do you have to be so mysterious ? Say it already !'

"Remember when you say my immortality had to something do with my blood ?"

'Yeah. So ?'

"I was thinking of trying it on something else."

he sighs 'That's all ?'

"Yeah ?" What is up with him ?

'Good. Don't bother me for trivial things. Then, by-' I cut him off.

"Wow, wait asshole ! I think it cans help my plans !"

'...', silence reigns

'Say more.' Of course he's interresed

"Stop being tiresome, what are you doing anyway ! It's not like there things to do in my brain." Definitly, last time I check it was as white as the Mont Blanc.

'How does it helps the plan ?' I sigh. This man troublesome I swear.

"Change subject ?" I chuckle "Ass." I take a breath, this is serious right now -stop laughing- "Remember when I said I had to keep the story the way it is to had one lap ahead on the other ?"

'Why do you keep asking' He reeks of frustration

"I need them to die." I look in front of me at all the documents and work I have done during those years "Or more, for the other to believe they died."

'So you want to give them your blood so they survive ? But if you want them to survive they can't die, you know that ?' You don't help, bro give me a fucking solution, no more obstacles please !