-Introduction-

Hermitcraft Murder Mystery

Here are some important little things before you start reading this!

TW!!!
This story will have gore/violence and graphic descriptions of the victim's wounds and all that kind of stuff.

This is my first time making a murder mystery so it might not be that good, that being said, if you don't like it, don't read it!

Constructive criticism is more than welcome as long as you're not rude about it. I also love to see your thought process or what you think of the story so don't be shy, comment as much as you want!

All of the hermits' roles were chosen randomly by a spinny wheel (only some alibis where manipulated as to create a more interesting plot) so if you go "Oh (person)'s dead so it must've been (other person) that did it!", you're probably wrong.

Take everything with a grain of salt, anyone could be lying at any time.

There will be some shipping that will influence the plot and other shipping that I just wanted to add because why not? :)

Only 14 of the hermits are included because I would've been overwhelmed otherwise, I'm sorry if your favorite hermit isn't included in this story.

This is an au so some of the things that happened in the Hermitcraft seasons didn't happen here.

Now here's the juicy stuff!

Grian - Murdered
Grian was always friendly with the other hermits, yes he did prank them here and there, but overall he was nice to everyone. At the time of his death he was betrothed to GoodTimesWithScar and his closest friends would be considered Mumbo Jumbo and Iskall85. He was last seen wandering alone into the woods wearing his typical red sweater, a pair of light grey skinny jeans, and black converse. However, when his body was reported the sweater was nowhere to be found.

StressMonster101 - Sheriff
StressMonster101's job as the sheriff is to find out who murdered Grian. She's interrogated every suspect one by one and made notes, you will have access to this information in "INTERROGATIONS". Stress does have a soft spot for FalseSymmetry but she's sworn not to let that cloud her judgement.

Mumbo Jumbo - Innocent?
Mumbo Jumbo was last seen wearing a black suit with a red tie and black loafers while talking to GoodTimesWithScar. His relationship with the victim was friendly, however there was a time when it was more. He doesn't get along very well with the husband of the victim as he believes GoodTimesWithScar was the reason his romantic relationship with Grian fell apart. Mumbo Jumbo's above average looks can swoon a few of the other hermits.

GoodTimesWithScar - Innocent?
GoodTimesWithScar was last seen wearing purple robe with yellow stars on it, along with a white T-shirt, black jeans and dark green Oasis high tops. What he was doing at the time remains unknown. His relationship with the victim was romantic and in his vows he swore he'd never do anything to hurt Grian and if anyone did he would avenge his lover. This widow has been out of control and untrustworthy since the death of his husband.

RenTheDog - Innocent?
RenTheDog was last seen wearing a red dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, as well as black suspenders clipped on his dark blue skinny jeans and red Converse high tops. He was playing video games with his best friend, Docm77. His relationship with the victim remains undetermined. They were friends and often helped each other out, but one prank from Grian could easily destabilize his views on the other. RenTheDog has difficulty saying no to Docm77 as he has a strong liking for the mysterious boy. He's abnormally talented in lying and can fool everyone but Docm77, Xisuma and Iskall.