-INTERROGATIONS-

TW: Sexual References
Also Stress's notes are her thoughts, feel free to make your own even if they don't match! (She doesn't know the story like I do hehehe)

CASE DETAILS
Time of Death: 7 PM - 10 PM, Thu, May 19, 1992
Location: Dark Oak Forest
Cause of Death: Asphyxiation
Crime Scene/Extra Details: The victim's body was found hanging from a towering dark oak tree. Upon further examination bruises and cuts could be found on the victim's neck, arms, and wrists. This shows clear struggle from the victim and rules off any possibility of suicide. The only evidence left behind were footprints of a Converse shoe. The murder was most likely planned. The only thing stolen from the victim's body was his red sweater. The victim had many fatal gashes covering his chest but is believed to have only died once he was hanged. These injuries were not very precise. The murder weapon is some form of large sharp edge like a knife or a sword.

Suspect #1
Name: Mumbo Jumbo
Gender: Male
Height: 6' 5"
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Length: Short
Facial Hair: Long Full Moustache
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Interrogation Clip:
Mumbo Jumbo is sitting on the metal chair sipping water when StressMonster101 enters the interrogation room. He seems calm and cooperative. The sheriff sits in the chair right in front of him.

“Mumbo Jumbo, where were you on Thursday, May 19, during the hours of 7 PM to 10 PM?” She asks confidently while making direct eye contact with him. The boy maintains eye contact and answers her question with ease.

“I was studying one of my many engineering books before getting ready for bed.” The sheriff simply nodded.

“Was there anyone with you or were you alone?” Mumbo broke eye contact and looked away awkwardly before answering.

“There was no one with me, I was alone.” The camera clearly shows Stress scribbling something in her notebook as she continues, “Very well, and how would you describe your relationship with the victim?”

She writes something in her notebook once more as the suspect takes a long sip of water to buy himself some time. “We were friends, very good friends.” He stated blankly. “And is it true that once upon a time you were more than that?” She lifted her head from her notebook to look at Mumbo. His body tensed up slightly as he responded with, “We used to be, but then he left me for GoodTimesWithScar.”

The brunette visibly adds to her notes. “I see. Is there anything else you wish to tell me before I let you go?” The sheriff caught his gaze to make eye contact once more. “I bet GoodTimesWithScar did it, they'd been fighting a lot recently and Grian often came to me for reassurance.” Stress nodded and dismissed the moustached boy, who left the room hastily.
Notes:
Suspect was alone, no alibi.
Suspect takes time to answer question about his relationship with the victim, mixed feelings or complicated past?
Suspect strongly dislikes victim's husband, high chances of jealousy.

Suspect #2
Name: GoodTimesWithScar
Gender: Male
Height: 6' 6"
Hair Colour: Medium Brown
Hair Length: Short
Facial Hair: None
Eye Colour: Emerald Green
Interrogation Clip:
GoodTimesWithScar is staring off in the bottom left corner before and when the sheriff enters the room. He seems completely lost and heartbroken. StressMonster101 taps her pen on the table to get the other's attention but that doesn't work. She writes something in her book before proceeding.