|| 0:01

"Kady!! We have to leave now!" my mom shouts from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm c-coming," I say, hopping down the hallway on one foot.

I struggle to put my shoe on as I go down the stairs.

"Don't fall!"

"I won't-" I slip and grab onto the railing.

My mother shakes her head and walks outside, "I'll be in the car."

"Okay!"

I tie my shoe and run outside. The second I closed the passenger door, my mom started driving. I buckle my seat belt and look back and forth between her and the window.

"You excited?" She asks, glancing at me.

"So. Excited. I mean- I haven't seen him in forever!! It's almost been two years!"

My mom chuckles and stops at a red light.

We are currently on our way to the airport! My mom and I are picking up Walker and his family. I don't think Walker knows, so it'll be a surprise. I've known the Scobells since kindergarten. He's been my best friend for as long as I can remember. Since he got a role in The Adam Project, he's been super busy. Then, he went on to film Secret Headquarters. He's basically been gone for two years pursuing his acting career. I'm so happy that he's doing stuff he loves. It's been hard without him, though.

My mom turns on the radio, and Notion by The Rare Occasions is playing. A smile immediately appears on my face, and my mom laughs.

Walker and I talk on the phone, of course. But it's not the same. And the fact that I have to use my mom's phone because I don't have one makes it even harder to keep in contact.

I stare at the window as we turn the corner. The airport is only 5 minutes from here!

"Holy- oh my God! Mom, we're almost there!!" I squeal.

"Yeah." She smiles.

"I can't believe I'm finally seeing him again!"

"You see him every night when you re-watch The Adam Project." My mom jokes.

"That's different!"

"Right." My mom nods.

We park outside of the airport. I get out of the car, beaming. Heather said that they are by baggage claim. Gosh, I'm so happy!

I sneak up behind Walker. His blonde hair is longer than before and super curly.

I wrap my arms around him, "Hi!"

He quickly turns around. His eyes are so freaking blue.

"Hi!!" He grins, hugging me super tight.

"Jeez, Walker. Don't break her!" Leena jokes.

"Leena!" I exclaim, lightly pushing Walker away from me to hug her.

"Hey!" She smiles. "You look so different!"

"So do you! You're so pretty, what the heck." I laugh.

"So are you!"

My mom starts talking to Leena, and I go back over to Walker.

"Wow. You're so tall." I stare at him.

"I'm not that tall." He laughs, "You're just short.

"I'm 5'1." I cross my arms.

"I'm 5'3 1/2." He says, also crossing his arms.

"You just had to add the 1/2."

"Yep."

I roll my eyes.

"I missed you." He says.

"I missed you too! Like, soooo much!"

"This honestly feels like a dream."

"You've met more celebrities than I can count, and you're famous...and this feels like a dream?"

He laughs, "Everything that's happening in my life right now feels like a dream."

Heather walks up to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Kady, you've grown so much!"

"Yeah."

"She's gorgeous." She says to my mom.

I laugh.

"Walker," I say, turning back to him.

"Yeah?"

"Can I give you another hug?"

"Yes." He smiles.

I hug him again, even tighter than he hugged me.

"I can't wait to hear everything," I whisper to him.

"I can't wait to tell you everything." He whispers back.