|| 0:08

It's been like thirty minutes. None of us have said a word. We're just staring blankly at the screen.

"Walker." I whisper, "Can I have your phone?"

He hands it to me. I unlock it, and he looks at me.

"How did you-"

"Your password is my birthday." I giggle.

He shakes his head.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Abby says. "Momo, you should change your password to my birthday."

"Not a chance, Abby." Momona laughs.

They all focus back on the movie, and I put Matt's number into Walker's phone.

— —
[Matt]

Kady
hey, it's kady. we just met :)

Matt
cool, cool
you're really pretty yk
we should hang out sometime
— —

I bite my lip, "Oh my Goshhh."

Walker glances at me.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Nothing."

He grabs his phone and reads the messages.

I hope he's not mad. He won't be, right? I mean, there's no reason for him to be mad...

He rolls his eyes and hands his phone back to me.

I smile and continue texting Matt.

TIME SKIP —

The movie just finished, and somehow I ended up leaning against Walker with my knees up to my chest. And I'm still talking to this amazing guy...I don't think I've ever talked to a boy this long- besides Walker.

We all stand up and leave the room. Walker grabs my hand and leads me through the building while I stare at his phone.

"Okay, I'm finished." I smile, giving him the phone back.

"Thanks." He shakes his head, "So, do you have a boyfriend now?"

"We've only known each other for like an hour. But he asked me out...so we're going to lunch tomorrow." I say excitedly.

He smiles- And It's a genuine smile...like he's actually happy for me.

Walker and I say goodbye to Momo and Abby and then get into his mom's car. Leena is in the passenger seat, and there are a bunch of grocery bags in the seat next to Walker.

"Do you wanna play a game?" I ask Walker as I put on my seatbelt.

"Sure. What game?"

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot."

"Okay." Walker laughs.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" We both shout.

"Ha! I win."

"Ugh, let's play again," Walker says.

I roll my eyes, and we play another round.

"I win again!! You suck at this game."

"Shut up." He rolls his eyes.

"Make me." I roll my eyes back.

Walker covers my mouth, and I lightly smack his arm. He puts his arm around me and pulls me close to him. I laugh, and we both look up. Leena is recording.

"You guys are so adorable. Aren't they adorable, mom?" She smirks.

"Adorable," Heather says, focusing on the road.

"I think we're adorable," I whisper.

"Really?" Walker giggles, looking down at his phone.

He shoves his phone in my face. I can't even see it because he's moving it around so much.

I grab his arm to steady it. Leena posted the video she took of us. Walker opens the comments, and I lean on him to read them.

'Are you guys dating?'

'Who is the girl?'

Leena laughs, "Everyone just wants to know if you're together."

"Well, yeah. Because I'm, just like so pretty." I flip my hair dramatically.

Walker giggles, "Totally."