𝓢ister To The Rescue.

{ 013. }

Y/N POV;
    𝓓oing our work, Finn puts down his pencil, leaning towards me to say something.

"How'd you manage to get to School so quickly?" Finn ask's, looking at me.

Looking at him, I get a little shy. Looking down, I reply

"The Paperboy that delivers the newspapers....he offered to take me to School, with his bike." I answer, fiddling with my finger's.

Finn lets out a small 'oh.'

"I see....well, that's nice of him. I guess," Finn shrugs, continuing to do his work.

Grinning, I continue to daydream.

'I'm just thinking about how he was nice to offer me to take me to School. Thinking about his nice deed. That's it. Not him, alone.'

••••

The bell rings. Everyone, immediately leaving the classroom.

Walking out, I wait for Finn. Who was probably talking to his little crush, Donna~

Seeing him walk out with the girl smiling and laughing, I grin. Knew it.

Saying their goodbyes, Finn walks up to me with a soft smile.

"Soo, what were you two talking about?" Scoffing, the boy playfully punches my arm.

"Just playing around. Anyways, I gotta go get my books for next class. So, see you there?" I say. Finn, nodding.

"Ya, alright. See you there." Finn say's, walking past me to get to class.

Making my way to my locker, I put in the code, opening and grabbing my books.

"Forgot your books again?" Looking beside me, I chuckle.

Robin, leaning against the lockers. Looking at me, with a smile.

"Yup. You, too?"

"Yup." Robin say's, opening his locker that was right next to mine.

"Hey, wanna hang out and get our homework done together-" Suddenly, I spot Finn walking into the bathroom. The three bullies, going inside after him.

"Finn....c'mon, Robin!" I say, dragging Robin.

"What's going on-"

"Finn's in trouble!"

FINNEY POV;
"We know you're in there. Come out," Sighing mentally to myself, I begin to make my way out of the stall.

Seeing the three boys looking at me, laughing to themselves.

Embarrassed, I look down. Ashamed that I can't be able to do anything to defend myself.

"What do you three want from me, now?" I spat, looking up at them.

"What does it look like we want from you?" The ginger laughs.