Chapter 25 | Zia

VINCENZO MARTINELLI

I LOOK AT my beautiful girlfriend with a bright smile as she walks into the living room from the kitchen. Her lips are stretched into a joyful smile and she has a large bowl full to the brim with fresh, warm popcorn in her hands.

After having of a small, yet slightly playful, argument about what happened last night, she pulled me back into bed, wrapping her arms and legs around me, when I told her I had to leave for work. She didn't let go of me even when I tried to get up.

She climbed onto my lap and grinded into me, kissing me in such a manner that my heart stopped beating for a moment, making me entirely forget about leaving the penthouse today. She convinced me to do my work at home instead, and with her moving her hips like that, I couldn't say no.

"What are we going to watch?" She asks as she slumps down next to me. I take the bowl from her hands and place it on the coffee table. I kiss her forehead for no reason as I pull her closer to me, and she widely smiles at me.

"Anything you want, amore," I say with a shrug of my shoulders. She shifts around - mindlessly rubbing her body against my own - to get more comfortable.

Her breasts bounce in her small sports bra as she moves. I clear my throat, bringing my eyes up to hers. I pull her closer to my chest, so she's literally on top of me - exactly where I want her - and she lifts her head.

She pouts her lips a little, and I lower my head, innocently pecking her sweet lips like how a middle school boy would with his first girlfriend. I wrap my arms around her tiny waist, and she snakes her arms around my body. A grin forms on her lips when I lower my hand to her ass, grabbing a handful.

"Maybe you should walk around like this more," I suggest while looking down at her attire. A small black sport pushes her breasts up and plain black underwear - which barely covers her full ass - wraps around her lower half.

"Same goes to you, amore," she mutters as she drags her finger along my bare chest. Nyx presses her hand against my chest. "I like the sweatpants on you, but I might like them better on the floor," she adds in a low seductive tone.

I smirk, getting a few ideas on how we can spend the rest of our night. The lift chimes - fucking cockblocking me - and we both look over at the golden doors to see who's coming in.

"Zia!"

Her eyes widen at the sound of my nephew's cheerful voice. She climbs off me in a split second and rushes away from the living room. I can't help but to stare at her as her ass jiggles while she speeds up the stairs.

I'm definitely hard now.

My nephew runs into the penthouse with an excited grin on his small face. He looks around the room and folds his arms when he doesn't see my amore. "Where is my zia?" He huffs while walking over to the couch I'm currently laying on.

He jumps up onto the couch and looks at me with those dark eyes, eyes he got from my stupid younger brother. After a minute or so, I hear rushed steps tapping against the floors.

"Paolo!" Nyx shouts from the top of the staircase. I look to the stairs to see her struggling to push her left arm into the sleeve of my white shirt. "Your zia is here, baby!" She pipes.