Chapter 3 - 4.8 Kilometers???

Being together with the same person for many years can cause your social skills to degrade. For example, right then, Louis didn't know what to say to Mr. Harold at all.

Zayn still urged at the side, "Hurry up and send him a message."

Louis thought for a long while and sent one word: Hello.

Zayn, "..."

"Brother, your operationality is far too low." Zayn snatched the phone over and clicked on Harold's homepage. "You need to find things to chat about from the other party's basic information and statuses... Hey, why is there nothing on his homepage? "

Louis said, "Maybe he doesn't spend so much time on the internet."

Zayn returned to the chat interface with Harold, and was shocked upon seeing it. The other party also returned the same dry word: Hello.

"...As expected of a Perfect Match." Zayn threw the phone to Louis and walked away silently. "The two of you can talk."

Louis didn't know what to talk about. He typed something, then deleted it, and typed again after deleting. Even after ten minutes he had not sent another message. He glanced at the time on the top of his phone, realizing that he had lessons tomorrow morning, thus sending out a sentence: I apologize, I have to go to sleep, I have class tomorrow.

After a few minutes, Harold replied with a word: Mm.

Louis got ready to sleep, but for Zayn, the night life had just begun. Zayn pulled out a pink button-up shirt from Louis' closet and under it, wore only a t-shirt and shorts that didn't reach his knees. Then he asked Louis for the biHarold key and rode to the city center alone to find a nightclub where he could get high.

As soon as Zayn went out, the doorbell rang again. Louis thought that Zayn had forgotten something, so he immediately pressed the button to unlock the door of the building. Then he opened his own door, shouting towards the door while walking to the bedroom, "Will you bring your own keys? There's one in the bowl by the door. Take it when you leave, and open the door yourself when you come back. Don't keep ringing the doorbell and disturbing me. And close the door properly when you leave, you hear me?"

"... Louis." It was a familiar voice that sounded outside the door.

Louis paused before closing the bedroom door, and walked out to the sight of Blake standing at the entrance.

Louis put a hand on his forehead and said, "Is there something you forgot to take?"

Blake said, "How have you been doing?"

Louis said, "Fine."

Blake said, "Have you been eating well?"

Louis said, "Mm."

Blake said, "You smoked again?"

Louis said, "Mm."

Blake said, "Stop smoking."

Louis said, "I'll see."

Blake wanted to come in, but Louis said, "What did you forget? I'll get it for you."

So Blake could only stand where he was.

"I have class tomorrow, I really have to sleep." Louis said, about to close the door.

Blake blocked the door with his hand, stepped forward and hugged Louis tightly, saying, "Can we not break up? All these years... I really wouldn't be able to take it."

To couples that had been together for a long time, physical contact is really scary. Familiar skin, familiar warmth, familiar scent, everything seemed to be saying: nothing happened, you and I now are the same as you and I in the past.