Chapter 18 - Stimulating Mint

When Harry walked out, Louis suddenly wimped out, “Where… are we going now?”

Harry said, “Didn’t you offer a personal service?”

Louis subconsciously glanced at the sky and said, “Isn’t it a bit… too early?”

Harry said, “It’s not early. Get in the car.”

Not early???

It was four in the afternoon and yet it wasn’t early?

Then how long was his service supposed to last?

Louis hugged the flowers as he climbed into the car, already feeling like he had a kidney deficiency.

He did not have any deficiencies, Louis reminded himself. You’re only twenty four years old, you’re young and strong.

“Uh…” Louis said, “Are we going to your house now?”

Harry said, “We’re going to the supermarket first.” He glanced at Louis, reminding him, “Seat belt.”

“Oh oh…” Louis quickly fastened his seat belt, “What are we doing at the supermarket?”

Harry said, “Didn’t you say that you wanted to eat sweet and sour pork ribs? We’re going to buy pork ribs.”

The two of them hadn’t reached the stage where they were officially dating, and Harry had not planned on personally cooking for him, nor had he planned on bringing him home. But he knew the kid was working part-time to make a living; if he threw a tantrum after dinner and insisted on paying separately again, then whatever little he earned working for the day would be gone after two meals. Thus, Harry decided to cook at home.

“You’re going to cook?” Louis started looking forward to it, “Let’s cook together. The mushroom grilled fish I make is especially delicious.”

When they arrived at the supermarket, Harry realised what exactly Louis’ mushroom grilled fish was: one of those kinds of frozen fish that had been seasoned and prepared with mushrooms, then packed in a tin carton. After buying, you stuff it, together with the tin carton, into the oven and it will be done after 40 minutes.

If it was this kind of mushroom grilled fish, of course it’d be delicious, even if Louis wasn’t the one to make it.

Louis was thick-skinned enough to throw two tin cartons of it into the cart.

When they passed a row of freezers, Louis suddenly spotted some kind of ice cream, and subconsciously stopped to pick up a box, only realising his actions after doing so. Then, he felt a little regretful, so he wanted to put it back. He had remembered what had happened in the past. This kind of ice cream came in boxes of six, and he really liked eating it. But he also felt that ice cream was something only children eat, so he had always asked Blake to eat it with him. Whenever he bought a box back, he would eat four and Blake would eat two.

Seeing Louis’ hesitation, Harry said, “What is it?”

Louis shook the box of ice cream at Harry and asked, “Do you eat ice cream?”

Harry said, “If you want to eat it, buy it.”

Louis said, “What about you?”

Harry said, “I don’t eat ice cream.”

Louis put the ice cream back in the freezer.

Harry took the box of ice cream back out and put it in the cart.

Louis said, “I thought you didn’t eat ice cream?”

“Don’t you want to eat it?”

“But it’s a box of six.”