Chapter 9 - 1 meter.

In life, there are times when you have to deliver yourself to death's doorstep.

As he ran towards the door of LRM, Louis thought about whether he'd treat him as Harold when he saw him later on, or whether he'd treat him as...

Thinking about Prof. Styles' face, Louis' legs started to turn jelly again.

He absolutely couldn't figure it out. He had already known that Tommo and Louis were the same person. Then why did he still chat with him every day and why did he want to eat with him?

Take you out for lunch.

Lunch.

Who could swallow this gruesome lunch?

For some reason that sentence Zayn said suddenly sounded in Louis' mind: You're looking for a man, not a father.

Now how different is it from meeting your father for a blind date?

710 meters was really a short distance, and the front entrance of the LRM department was already in front of his eyes.

There was no one at the door.

Louis began to pray that everything that happened this morning was an illusion; the distance of 3 meters was a hallucination, and Harold taking him out for lunch was also a hallucination.

That's right, they were hallucinations.

He would wait at the entrance of the LRM for five minutes, and if Prof. Styles didn't arrive in 5 minutes he'd leave. No, two minutes, he'd leave after 2 minutes. After having this thought, he felt that he stood out too much standing at the front entrance, and scanned the surroundings for a few seconds before quickly moving behind a tree.

He was nervous.

Still no one came out of the door.

Louis subconsciously pulled the cigarette box out from his pocket.

"What are you doing?"

The voice from the phone call rang out from behind him.

Louis' throat tightened, and he subconsciously shoved the cigarette box back into his pocket, slowly turning around—

Prof. Styles stood one meter away from him.

"Um..." Louisraised his hand and stiffly pointed at the door of the LRM office. "I was waiting... yeah..."

Harry said, "Get in the car."

Louis turned his head to follow Harry's gaze. A car was parked across the road.

Harry had been watching him from across the road all this time???

He was going to suffocate.

After crossing the road, Louis slowly pulled on the handle of the car's back door. As soon as it opened, he heard Prof. Styles saying, "Sit in front."

Louis climbed into the passenger seat as if he was climbing onto a guillotine, not knowing where to put his hands.

Harry said, "Seat belt."

Louis quickly fastened his seat belt.

"What do you want to eat?"

What to eat ...

His mind was utterly blank ...

Fuck, he couldn't even think of something to eat... It wasn't as if he was asking you for your understanding of the course... Think of something to eat... Think... Think...

It was only a question about what he wanted to eat, so why was he scared of getting wrong?

Harry waited for a while and didn't get an answer. "Is there anything you don't eat?"