Chapter 14 - 0 Centimeters

Another hour passed, and Louis finally wrapped his head around all the questions he had as homework. Actually, he could have finished studying long ago, but there was one part he just couldn’t understand. And Louis, to save face, adamantly refused to ask Harry for help, insisting on thinking it through on his own. Thus, his study session dragged on until now.

After understanding the questions on his own, he straightened his spine, thinking that the professor on the sofa was nothing but a paper tiger.

Since he was a paper tiger, a certain unconscientious individual wanted to poke fun at him.

Louis walked over to the sofa and arrogantly took away the manga in Harry’s hands.

Harry raised his eyes, “What?”

Louis looked down at Harry and said, “I’ve finished studying.”

He was standing too close to Harry. His waistline was directly in front of Harry’s face, and he didn’t even realise it.

Harry’s gaze fell on his crotch area, his voice becoming deeper and deeper, “So?”

So?

“So–” Louis, who was originally still fuming, suddenly noticed the dark look in Harry’s eyes. In a moment, his mouth went dry.

As he stared at Harry’s glasses and the bridge of his nose from above, he couldn’t help but lick his lips, saying, “So… um… Would you like a cup of coffee… I said I’d treat you to some coffee… I forgot to pour some for you earlier on—”

Louis stopped breathing.

Harry’s hand had reached for the zipper on his jeans.

“You…” Louis’s throat bobbed and his breathing turned heavy.

What was he going to do…

Did he want to unzip it…

A zipper sound came from below, but it sounded different from what Louis had imagined. Something seemed to be off.

Harry said, “All done.”

All done?

What’s done?

Harry said, “I helped you zip it up.”

Zip it up?

Had his zipper been unzipped the whole time?

Heck.

Louis sprang three feet away, annoyed, “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

Harry said, “I just saw it.”

Due to being overly embarrassed, Louis was still angry, “From when I came out of the washroom in the restaurant to when we finished eating and left for home, how many people would have seen it? You were always beside me, and yet you didn’t see it?”

Harry felt a little like laughing.

The kid didn’t pay attention to him, only continued pushing the blame to others.

Harry said, “Well, I’ll pay more attention in the future.”

Pay more attention in the future?

Pay more attention to what???

Louis looked down at his crotch, “W-where do you think you’re focusing your attention on?”

Harry gave a laugh. It felt a little like he was giving in.

With Harry’s attitude, Louis felt too embarrassed to continue making a fuss. Needless to say, he knew that he couldn’t blame Harry for not noticing. It was just because he still had a bit of discontent in his heart (from studying too long) that he complained, “You said that you’d pay attention to me… Yet you made me do an afternoon of self-study on our first date…”