|3| So, we're dying? Whatever.

sorry that this chapter took so long, I went to a lake and almost drowned LOL

BUT ON WITH THE CHAPTER, TYSM FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT <33

(another reason this took so long was because my other friend on discord wanted to draw a chapter too, my usual artist let her draw angola only if she could draw portugal)
——————

Honestly, America definitely would have reacted more during the meeting if he didn't feel like he was on fucking Mars right now. He wasn't under the influence, he just hadn't slept in two days and had a raging migraine.

Throughout the entire meeting, he could feel a piercing glare on him. He figured out it was Russia pretty early on. Why the hell was Russia glaring at him? I mean, people always did so, but Russia? And the entire time?

The USA groaned into the pillow on his temporary bed, tired of everything.

After the meeting ended, he didn't go straight back to his country, only a very few did so with what UN had announced. UN prepared 193 rooms, not bothering with the extra two, and allowed countries to stay in them for however long they wanted.

The USA thought back on what UN had said, only just then realizing how important that was. He probably should've cared a lot more.

-

"It's not exactly," UN cleared his throat, readjusting his tie and reading off of a paper he had. "Dying."

All of the countries babbling had been long gone by now, finally attentive to what UN had to say.

"It's not your country, or your people, it's specifically you all yourselves. Recently, we've found out that there is a virus that has evolved into being able to affect all of us personified countries and organizations, that includes even me." UN announced, and the US could hear some people gasping at this. "We have no idea how this virus has gained the ability to affect us even with the fact that we can barely get harmed or sick, but we do know that it can be fatal to us."

"How the hell did you even find out about this shit?" A voice America recognized as Somalia.

"Language, Somalia, please," UN's voice was stern, it was almost like a father criticizing his son. It pissed off Somalia even more,  he was a very dangerous country yet the UN babied him all of the time.

"But you let other countries—"

"We found out about this through examining a country, specifically Angola," UN interrupted, leaving Somalia fuming, though he didn't dare to speak again, deciding to listen. "Maybe Angola can talk about it, would you?"

The USA tilted his head up, he couldn't help but admit that Angola was pretty attractive, really attractive. But not too attractive, he had preference for countries with blue in their flag.

"Yeah, sure," Angola sat up in his chair, fixing his posture. "I start feeling sick, which is not normal. I tell Brazil and Portugal, mother tells United Nations and then they examine me." His explanation was blunt and to the point. "When examination is taking place, they notice I have a virus, and then send me back after doing some tests, that's all."

It made sense that he told his brother (Brazil) first, not so much with Portugal, though. It was obvious almost every child of Portugal had mommy issues, though she always tried to clear her past and attempted to be a good motherly figure for them.

America greatly respected Portugal, she wasn't the best country out there, but she always tried.

UN sweatdropped, "That definitely was an explanation, thank you Angola." He sighed and stretched out his wings. "Moving on, I can list some symptoms that..."