|10| "dad plese dont die"

^ ei fucking ena didn't want to draw anything so she made a drawing of herself instead

if I'm being honest English isn't my first language but I know it BETTER than my first which is embarrassing
I use it as an excuse because I'm terrified of judgment
------

America fell asleep without calling the states. Big mistake.

He woke up at 6 in the morning, only getting 3 hours of sleep, to spam notifications from Nebraska and Oregon.

It read:
-

Organ 🦆
dad did you die I heard about the virus thingy
DAD
dad plese dont die

-

Braska.
Why did you not call?
I saw the video.
I showed it to everyone, by the way, sorry not sorry.

-

America groaned at the latter text. Damn Nebraska and his Twitter.

Overlooking Oregan's horrible spelling, he called her first. It only took one ring until she picked up.

"Dad."

"...Hello, Ore',"

"You will never guess what 'Braska just showed us, I-"

"Yes. Yes, I know," He sighed. "I'm sorry."

"For whaaaat? Grandpa got his ass told on." America could hear her giggle on the other side. "So deserved, honestly. The last time I saw him he didn't even say hi or bring me cookies as all grandparents do."

"...In his defense, your 'grandfather' is a very busy man."

"So are you, but you make time for us!"

"That's different."

"Whatever, ooh- yeah, What? Okay," Oregan said on the other line. "That was 'Souri, we're gonna go trash the White House."

"What."

"I'm joking! But yeah, come home soon dad!"

And she hung up without a goodbye.

The US sighed.

-

Three things the USA had learned.

One, he can't remember anything for the life of him. Two, Poland is an asshole. And three, Belgium is very unpredictable.

After his call with Oregan, he took a shower and then sat comfortably on the couch. He glanced down at his phone before noticing that he had been added to a group chat called "Cool People and the Netherlands". Never mind,  it changed to "Belgium Hate group".

He opened his phone to the group chat, he saw Switzerland, Poland, Germany, and Belgium fighting to the death. Belge' was going insane and Switz' was screaming at the other in voice messages.

-

Ame 🇺🇲
uh, what?

Pollock 🇮🇩
Finally, you're here
Belgium change my name back this isn't even my flag

Germ
💀

🧇Belgique🧇
ooops.

Germ
Oh hey Ame.

Ame 🇺🇲
what am i doing here?

Germ
Ask Belge.

Polak
Are you really using nicknames for belgium but not me???
WHAT THE FUCK CHANGE MY NAME