|4| Too Far, Man.

"tell ur coyrntry story fans that the drawinf was rushed
ion want them thinkign im asshceeks at drawing
even though i am"
and then she said;
"I MADE THIS AT 2 FUCJING AM AND YOU DONR PAY ME FOR THIS SHIT BE GREATFUL"

yeah... me & my artist love eachother <3

------

The entire walk to the infirmary was like hell to America. Chile and Peru's constant fighting, even though they were really good friends, drove him crazy.

"Remember when you took land from me?" Peru spat, he was on the left of USA.

"That was back in the 1800s, let it go man," Chile groaned, him, on the right side of the USA. "I needed land and I couldn't go east or west."

"Bla blah, I don't want to fuckin' hear it,"

"Language." Argentina, who was leading the way, sighed.

"Suck my dick Tina," Peru crossed his arms and looked to his right.

"I'm a lesbian, Peru,"

"...What?"

"We're here."

"Wait how come you've never told-"

Argentina opened the door to the infirmary, it was a large room with maybe about 30 beds on each side, all divided by a curtain. Maybe about six countries other than the four who just walked in were there. Colombia was in one of the first beds, she was laying down and her face was flushed red.

"Oh my god, she's even uglier than before!" Chile rushed over to the side of the bed, quickly waking Colombia up.

"Parce? Where's..." She cut herself off with a groan. "Holy shit."

"Yeah," Chile laughed loudly, Peru slapping his head in response. "What the hell man!?"

"We brought someone more... y'know, adult?" The Peruvian stated, though it sounded like he was questioning his own words.

Colombia brought her eyes to America, her demeanor and attitude had contrasted instantaneously. "Oh,"

"Listen, he's the only one in the Americas that we trust somewhat to look at you," Argentina sighed. "and trust me, he was not our first choice."

"Rude," USA scoffed. "What did you even want me to do, again?"

"Use your wise old man shit thinking, I don't know." Chile was tapping the side of the bed, the tips of his fingers gave off an unsettling noise. Though, for some reason, only America noticed the sound. There was no yelling or hitting from Peru, despite the noise sounding like a scream to the USA's ears. There weren't any sarcastic insults from Argentina either, weird.

"I love you guys but this isn't helping, get this asshole away from me." The Colombian groaned and turned to put her head in her pillow. "I really don't want to deal with this right now."

"I haven't even done anything to you, what's your problem?" America sighed. "You act like you hate me for no reason whatsoever and I don't get it."

"Well-WELL!" Colombia started, stuttering on her words. "You're an-you're the-a piece of shit! No wonder all of your fucking states hate you."

America froze, his states didn't hate him, no, not at all. Maybe they didn't like him too much because of what he or his late brother did, but that wasn't hate. (Except for maybe Hawaii's case)

He snapped.

"Hey guys! Is South still-" Japan loudly exclaimed as she burst through the doors.

"No wonder you weren't able to control what happened in the 50s." Without context, it seemed like a light comeback, but the 50s were probably the darkest moments for Colombia. Bringing it up in any conversation would just cause a breakdown.