Sandra's D-Smash and Opening Themes

Sandra Gonzales appears from a black background and grabs a pink DISK with Scarlet Witch's face on it.

"Scarlet Witch, D-Smash!" Sandra yelled as she threw Scarlet Witch's DISK on the ground.

Scarlet Witch materialized as she appeared. She then said, "I'll show you what I can do."

•°•°•○•°•°•

[Theme Song: Tsukiyabureru! - Time to SMASH! by T.M. Revolution ver 1]

Nemuru omoi atsumeta

(Iron Man's red DISK appears on a black background with white smoke, then the scene changes to a shot of Akira Akatsuki and Iron Man. Scarlet Witch's pink DISK appears on the same black background with white smoke, then the scene changes to a shot of Sandra Gonzales and Scarlet Witch.)

Asu ga hayaku hoshii

(Thor's purple DISK appears on the same black background with white smoke, then the scene changes to a shot of Hikaru Akatsuki and Thor. Captain America's blue DISK appears on the same black background with white smoke, then the scene changes to a shot of Chris Taylor and Captain America.

Yobiatta hikari o zenbu

(Hulk's green DISK appears on the same black background with white smoke, then the scene changes to a shot of Edward Grant and Hulk. Wasp's yellow DISK appears on the same black background with white smoke, then the scene changes to a shot of Jessica Shannon and Wasp.)

Tokihanatsu toki matteru

(All six DISKs are shown then the title 'Marvel DISK Wars: The Avengers' appears. Spider-Man swings in front of the title logo.)

Koumyou ni uragaesare gomakasareru mitai da

(Akira and Iron Man walk towards each other, give each other a high five and head off in opposite directions. Sandra and Scarlet Witch both jump from above and dance together before they zoom off.)

Sekai wa mou countdown ja nai

(Hikaru and Thor are shown back to back. They give each other a thumbs-up before heading out. Chris and Captain America slide into view and both of them spring into action.)

Midaredasu byouyomi

(Edward and Hulk jump from below and Hulk catches Edward before the latter falls. Jessica and Wasp point to each other playfully.)

Houchi shite yamanu snooze no

(Loki, the Celebrity Six — Tim Gilliam, Angela Anderson, Rosetta Riley, Manino Giordani, Joel Murphy, and Okuma Jubei, and all the other main villains appear.)

(Break it! Time to smash!)

(The screen splits into six colors: green, purple, red, pink, blue, and yellow. The six kids appear in their respective colors. Akira and Sandra then proceed to D-Smash Iron Man's and Scarlet Witch's DISKs.)

Setsubou ni yatto kizuku furi

(Pepper Potts and Jamie Gonzales notice a light shining above them. All six Avengers emerge from the light.)

Nemuru omoi atsumeta

(All six Avengers proceed to attack. Iron Man shoots numerous torpedoes and blasts a laser from his armor's chest.)

Asu ga hayaku hoshii

(Thor uses his trusty hammer, Mjölnir, to summon lightning. Scarlet Witch summons hex bolts and hex spheres.)