Episode 11: Akira Goes Turbo!

Previously on Marvel DISK Wars...

Sandra: Because of Loki's interference, the DISKs that were meant to apprehend villains have been used to imprison heroes instead. Now, six heroes have a mission to retrieve the DISKs that were scattered around the world: Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Thor, Captain America, Wasp, and the Hulk. Together, they create the most famous heroic faction the world has ever seen: the Avengers. Of course, neither of them can do anything without their partners that would D-Smash them: myself, Akira, Hikaru, Chris, Jessica, and Ed. Long story short, the fate of the world is all up to us twelve.

•°•°•○•°•°•

"These are all the DISKs we've managed to retrieve so far." Jamie said as he, Pepper, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Sandra, and Hikaru looked at the DISKs they had recovered. Pepper then closed the case.

"It won't be easy finding the rest. They're scattered all over the world." Pepper deduced.

"And each of them with a hero trapped inside." Hikaru pointed out.

"Or a villain." Thor added. "Let us not forget that Loki is searching for those DISKs as well. He must be planning something."

"So, we must recover the DISKs with haste to prevent him from reaching it." Scarlet Witch finished.

"You're right. But how do we know where to look for them?" Hikaru asked.

"Tony is working on it. And he's bound to come up with something." Pepper replied. "By the way, why are you two the only ones here?"

"Well, um... You see, they've never been to Japan before so they thought they'd might as well do a little sightseeing." Hikaru summed it up.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Meanwhile, in the city of Tokyo, the rest of the group are touring around. Chris is walking in the streets. Jessica is checking out the clothes in a boutique. Ed is inside a comic store, amazed at the Avenger figurines.

•°•°•○•°•°•

"Is Akira with them?" Jamie asked.

"He's at the control room, helping Mr. Stark." Sandra replied.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Meanwhile, in the control room...

"Okay, now insert that panel into C5." Iron Man instructed Akira.

"So that's next to C4, isn't it?" Akira asked as he inserted the panel in the wrong slot.

"No, no, no no! What're you doing?!" Iron Man demanded. "Not that way! There's a horizontal slot right underneath! Horizontal"

"Oh, okay" Akira replied.

•°•°•○•°•°•

"We sure don't envy that job." Pepper mused while Jamie shrugged.

"By the way, we've been willing to ask you this. Have you researched more about Senator Robert Winters?" Sandra asked.

"We looked over his background but didn't find anything particularly suspicious about the man." Jamie said.

"Oh yeah. Well, maybe he used to be." Hikaru said as he pondered, "What if they bribed him? Or they're controlling his mind. Maybe he's not even the real Senator Robert Winters."

"Maybe you two could use a break, too? All of us have been through a lot these last couple of days." Pepper suggested.

"Go on. You guys need to get some fresh air." Jamie added as Thor and Scarlet Witch nodded.