Episode 10: Showdown with Silver Samurai

Previously on Marvel DISK Wars...

Akira: Whose place is this?

Iron Man: Well, an old acquaintance's.

Sandra: You said that before, but it kinda feels...

Silver Samurai: It's been too long, Tony Stark.

Iron Man: Allow me to present... Silver Samurai.

Akira: You know, I'm not... really getting much of a hero vibe from this guy.

Scarlet: It's no surprise, since he is a villain. He is one of the most notorious crime lords in the entire country.

•°•°•○•°•°•

In the dojo, Sandra, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, Akira, and Silver Samurai are having a conversation.

Silver Samurai was the first to talk, "I didn't believe all the rumors. Ha! Now I see they're true. As for you, Scarlet Witch, you still look ravishing as before."

"I take that as a compliment." Scarlet Witch replied, unfazed.

"You're the last person that should be mocking my predicament." Iron Man said.

"These DISKs, Biocodes, D-Smashes... I've heard all about the problems you've burdened with. Quite a story." Silver Samurai stated.

"Hey-hey, you got some of the dirty details! They oughta call you the Silver Paparazzi." Iron Man joked as Sandra quietly sneered at that.

"Ah, why are we wasting our time with this guy, Tony?!" Akira fretted.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Meanwhile, in the Stark Tokyo Building, Pepper and Jamie are watching the whole thing using a camera hidden on Sandra's hat. The former called Hikaru through her phone.

"They're in. They've made contact. Dr. Gonzales and I will continue to monitor them. Wait there until we give the signal."

•°•°•○•°•°•

Outside the dojo, Hikaru, Jessica, Edward, and Chris are hiding behind a bush just a few paces away from the entrance.

"Hikaru, can you hear us from there?" Jamie asked.

"If I'd known a supervillain lives here, I never would've have let Akira go!" Hikaru replied.

"You need not worry, friend." Thor said. "If anything happens, we are poised to charge right in."

•°•°•○•°•°•

"Tony." Akira fretted.

"Not now." Iron Man answered.

"Shh." Scarlet Witch told Akira to be quiet, but he didn't listen.

"What is your game plan?" Akira whispered.

"I said not now." Iron Man retorted.

"Hey, I have a right to know, too! We're partners in this together, remember?"

"Don't worry, Akira. He will talk later." Sandra reassured.

The four just realized that they just talked the whole thing out loud so Silver Samurai can hear them.

"I got your message and I read it." Silver Samurai said. "You're asking for my help?"

"Not exactly. I wanna move my base of operations here in Japan. It'll be good for both of us." Iron Man said.