Episode 1: Mightiest Heroes

Outside the prison known as the Raft...

A group of heroes were busy fighting a group of villains.

"Here they come again!" Iron Man said as he shot multiple energy bullets at Green Goblin.

"Stand your ground! Don't give way!" Captain America told his allies as he fought Whirlwind.

Wasp replied as she dodged Absorbing Man's wrecking ball, "Easier said than done!"

Hulk is busy fighting Abomination while Scarlet Witch is shooting red energy spheres at King Cobra.

Thor is fighting against Tigershark until he looks up and sees his brother: Loki.

"Loki!" Thor glared at his brother, who returned a devious smile.

•°•°•○•°•°•

In the country of Japan

It's finally spring break and every student in the whole country is very excited to spend several weeks with no school work. But of course, they shouldn't forget their studies once the break is over.

In a school in the city of Tokyo, in Class 2-D, the teacher is telling his students, "Now I know you can't wait to start your break but I want you all to remember that when that bell rings, it doesn't mean to stop using your brain. I expect you to use this break to review what we study a little bit every day so we don't go over it again, all right?"

As he was talking, a certain boy named Akira Akatsuki wearing a white polo shirt under a teal blazer, a red necktie, light blue pants, and black dress shoes was tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for the second hand of the clock to reach the number '12'. Once it did, the bell rings and the boy grabs his bag and hurries towards the door. All his classmates looked at him.

"Hold on Akira. Did you hear every word I said?" The teacher asked, causing Akira to stop short.

"Yes, sir! You said we can't wait to start our break." Akira replied and smiled before heading outside the classroom.

Once Akira has left the school, he hurriedly runs back home to get prepared for something important to him.

'Can't believe it's been two years since we've seen Dad.' he thought.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Flashback – 2 years ago

A man holding a blue roller bag standing by the door said, "It's all settled. Your aunt's agreed to look after you. So you boys better behave yourselves, okay?"

Akira and his older brother, Hikaru, were surprised at what their dad said.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Akira was still running back home as he thought, 'Two years he's been gone. He's missed my birthday, the anniversary of Mom's passing. Two years of eating our aunt's cooking. But that's all over now.'

•°•°•○•°•°•

Flashback – 3 days ago

Akira and Hikaru are video chatting with their dad.

"The project's finished so get packed. You boys are coming to America for the launch party." Akira and Hikaru's dad said.

•°•°•○•°•°•

'He didn't even ask about my grades.' Akira thought.