Episode 4: Hawkeye to the Rescue

Previously on Marvel DISK Wars...

Edward: I never thought the launch party for Tony's new DISK technology would include a battle with supervillains nor that I see Iron Man and the other heroes dematerialize and imprison in the DISKs. And then, there's that installer device that malfunctioned and zapped us all with a mysterious energy. How did I get into this? All I wanted was to meet Captain America, maybe get an autograph, and write about it on my blog.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Half an hour later in the Helicarrier, Sandra, Jamie, Akira, and Hikaru were sitting around a table, having drinks that Ms. Pepper gave them.

"Sorry, kids. I wish I had better news. Fury and the agents go over the whole facility. There is no sign of your father." Iron Man said.

"It's probably Loki's doing." Scarlet Witch said, who was sitting on Sandra's shoulder.

"But, hey, the goods news is he isn't buried in the wreckage."

Akira put his head down in worry.

"Don't worry about it, little man. I'll get him back. We find Loki, we find your dad." Iron Man said, going on Akira's shoulder, "Piece of cake. And just because I'm a pint-size hologram at the moment, don't underestimate me."

"Actually, I think I like you better this way." Pepper said.

"I agree with Pepper here." Jamie added.

"You designed this Holographic Projection System so you could communicate with the supervillains you imprisoned in the DISKs?" Hikaru asked.

"Exactly. I just never thought I'd wind up on this side. Ah, the irony. C'mon, laugh! It's irony. I'm Iron Man. Get it?" Iron Man said.

"What about the interior of the DISKs?" Sandra asked.

"What's it like?" Hikaru followed suit.

"Inside? You don't get tired or hungry. And thanks to its healing properties, Scarlet and I are completely recovered. On the other hand, it's no closet space and the view is lousy." Iron Man said.

"We have to save our other allies who fell and imprisoned into those DISKs sent around the world. We have no idea what Loki's next plan of attack will be." Scarlet Witch said.

"We'll do it! Don't worry." Akira said as he and Sandra stood up from their seats.

"We?" Iron Man asked.

"Yeah." Sandra said. "We can help you, all the way."

"You... uh... you will, huh? How's that? Oh, well, that's a relief. Didn't even know you're superheroes. What do you call 'em? Samurai Boy? Lady Diva?" Iron Man said with a thumbs up.

"As if we would want to be called those." Sandra contradicted. "And for your information, we have names and mine is Sandra."

"Akira's what I'm called. Because that's my name." Akira said.

"Yeah, needs work." Iron Man said with a shrug.

Akira and Sandra sat down on their seats.

"Your attitude needs work." Akira said, folding his arms.

"Now I know why you find him annoying." Sandra whispered to Scarlet Witch.

Just then Hikaru, realized something, "Hey, what about those three other kids."

Akira could now only wonder, if the other kids were fine, 'That's right. What happened to them? I don't even know they're names.'

•°•°•○•°•°•