Episode 9: End of Spiderman

Previously on Marvel DISK Wars...

Iron Man: How did this happen?! How could they have gotten a hold of them?! Those DISKs are mine!

Scarlet Witch: Great, they just had to come when there was an important announcement.

Loki: D-Secure! *D-Secures Hulk*

Robert: Nick Fury, you are relieved of your duties as director of S.H.I.E.L.D. In addition, all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s operations are suspended until further notice! As of this moment, S.H.I.E.L.D. is under the direct control of the Global Security Council.

Iron Man: A mass prison break of supervillains thanks to Loki, S.H.I.E.L.D. put out of commission. The DISKs stolen and the kids with biocodes abducted. So far, we've been taking a beating. But that all changes now! Right, Samurai Boy?

Akira: Right! 'Cause the Earth's mightiest heroes are together again and ready to strike back.

Sandra: And it all begins with the famous battle cry!

Sandra, Captain America: Avengers, assemble!

•°•°•○•°•°•

Inside the plane, Sandra, Akira, Hikaru, Chris, Pepper, and Jamie watch the Avengers using the plane's holo-screen.

"Go, Avengers, go!" Akira cheered. "YEAH!"

•°•°•○•°•°•

On the ship's deck, the heroes and villains prepare themselves for the battle.

"They're not as tough as they look! They can only stay out of their DISKS for 5 and a half minutes! We just have to hold them off that long and we win!" Rosetta assured her teammates.

"5 and a half minutes is plenty. The course of history can be altered in far less time than that. You'll soon find out that it can take less than the wink of an eye for justice to triumph over the forces of evil!" Captain America said.

"Will someone put a cork on this guy?!" Tim shouted.

"Gladly! Let him try making speeches with a mouthful of... M.O.D.O.K. Missile!" M.O.D.O.K. fire four missiles on the Avengers but they easily dodge these mechanized weapons.

"Attack! ATTACK!" Tim commanded.

King Cobra, Abomination, and Enchantress charged against the Avengers.

•°•°•○•°•°•

In the ship's control room, Spiderman can hear battle happening.

"Sound like the party started without me..." he mumbled, "Well, I can't be lying around down here."

He then slowly got up.

•°•°•○•°•°•

Jessica and Edward hid behind a corner as they watch the Avengers fight the villains. Hulk is struggling to fight against Abomination.

"Hulk!" Edward exclaimed.

Eventually, Hulk got the upper hand and punched Abomination on the jaw.

"That's amazing." Edward whispered as Jessica butted in, "Now, Wasp! Do your thing!"

"Wasp Sting!" Wasp fired her orange beam at M.O.D.O.K.

"I see you're forgetting my Psionic Force Field!" M.O.D.O.K. summoned a blue force field to block Wasp Sting, "If you've been paying attention the last time we fought, you'd realize that your puny little attacks are totally useless against me! They just bounce right off my impenetrable defenses and fall harmless-!"