Chapter 1

"So Manik, Truth or Dare?" His friend, Mukti asked him as bottle stopped at his direction. They all were sitting in garden outside the farm house. They all had taken out time from their busy schedules and had come on a small vacation, in Goa.

"Truth." Manik replied confidently. He looked around, his friends were looking at him.

"You lost your virginity when & to whom.." Mukti was ready with her question, she smirked at her best friend. She looked around and spotted a pair of eyes who were shooting dragger at her. It was Alia, sister of Harshad who also happens to have feelings for Manik.

"Well, in 12th standard and i lost it to my first girlfriend.." Manik answered smartly keeping out the name of the girl. He laughed when he saw his friends shocked faces, he was sure they hadn't expected that.

"What? Are you serious dude? You never told us.." Cabir complained, Dhruv agreed with him as both the boys started glaring at him, in anger.

"Is it a thing to announce publicly?" Manik smacked their head.

"But atleast tell us the name of the lucky girl who got 'The Manik Malhotra." Mukti said to him, Manik narrowed his eyes at his over curious friends. But kept mum, not giving away anything about his past. And today's little mention of it, had again awoke all the buried emotions in him.

"Can we drop this topic, Please, and start the game again." Manik suggested, and much to his relief his friends agreed seeing he really didn't want to talk over this topic so they let it go. They again started the game which went till late night with drinks & music.

*

It was past midnight, he was standing in balcony of his room, thinking over his past that has his life's most beautiful moment. When he had the love of his life in his arms. When everything was perfect. When she was there in his life..

*

2010

Xavier School, Delhi.

He was walking in corridor with gang of his friends, the famous group of school.

"Manik, Your girl is coming." Abhi, his friend told him, pointing at the other direction where he saw the girl of his dream walking in other side corridor, she was with her friend, Ananya.

" Abhi, his friend told him, pointing at the other direction where he saw the girl of his dream walking in other side corridor, she was with her friend, Ananya

"Nandini-" Manik called out for her, Leaving his friends behind he ran toward her, taking big steps. Nandini & Ananya stopped and look at him as he stood before them, he breathed unevenly due to the

"Hello, Manik." She greeted with her lips curved into a generous smile. He return the smile and look at ananya, waiting for her to leave so that he could talk to Nandini alone. Ananya got the signal, mumbling a quick bye, she left from there.

"Nandini, we haven't completed the project, can we meet after school to complete it?" Manik asked her, looking hopeful. Nandini looked thoughtful then she gave him slight nod. he ruffled his hairs. His lips pressed tightly, trying hard not to smile while his eyes were shining in happiness.