Chapter 2

"Damn! This rain spoiled our whole plan." Cabir's voice broke his trance, he looked around and found his friend sitting in hall, they all had plans to go on beach and enjoy the whole day there but it started raining heavily, spoiling their plan.

Manik smiled as he looked out of the window. He love rains, always had and always will. It always brought pleasant memories to him. Memories of hers..

*

As they stepped out of the car, Manik held her hand and ran inside the villa, as rain got heavier. They both went inside his room. She had come to his house to study for the upcoming exams.

Nandini bit her lower lips as she glanced at herself, her white shirt had become transparent and was sticking to her skin like a second skin. Manik turned around, his gaze settled over her fragile figure. He let his intensified gaze roam over her body, all his blood rush to south and he could feel a certain part of his body got harden as he took into her sight. Her wet clothes clinging onto her body giving him clear view of her curves.

Nandini stare at him as he stepped toward her, his eyes darkened, emoting pure desire. His want for her increased, her breath caught as he stood before her. She was avoiding looking at him, he grasped her thin waist, he pulled her in to him, her chest crashed against his hard one, sending chills along with the length of his spine. He breathed in her air, her nature  fragrance mixed with her perfume smell aroused him. Her warm breath hit his neck, he shivered as her soft palms collapsed against his biceps. Her nails dug in his skin as nervousness bubble up inside her.

Manik leaned forward making her stomach churned with the anticipation

Manik leaned forward making her stomach churned with the anticipation. She pressed her lips tightly, His lips curved into a small smile. He pressed his lips against her soft ones. Her hold tighten on him as shiver ran down her spine. Nandini closed her eyes and gave into his passion, he started kissing her, softly yet passionately. He urged to feel her lips more against him, he pulled her body more into him and deepen the kiss, taking his time to relish her sweetness.

As he broke the kiss, he rested his forehead against hers. His hands traveled and rested over her belly. Her heart rate picked up as he played his fingers over her belly, she shivered under his soft as feather like touch. Unknowingly, A soft moan escaped her lips causing a urge to crept up in his heart. Every so slowly, his fingers moved and opened the button of white shirt she was wearing. 

She opened her eyes, and pushed him slightly by placing her hands on his chest. Manik stare at her, examine her face closely to see if there was sign of displeasure but he took a sigh of relief when he didn't find any. He smiled at her, her cheeks had turned red and she was staring at ground. Manik hold her shoulders and made her face him.

"I want to see you, Nandini." Manik whispered, his tone was slightly rough, heavy with the lust brewing up in him. Nandini lifted her gaze up, his heated look melted her and she gave a slight nod to him. Manik stepped close to her, he felt happy when he witnessed the trust in her hazel orbs, he vowed to never broke the trust, she has in him.