Chapter 5

"So are you guys together?" Mukti asked her with curiosity. Nandini was in kitchen with mukti, helping them in making breakfast. She look at his friends, they all looked quiet curious and excited to hear the answer from her.

"How do you guys know?" Nandini questioned them back, fab5 looked at each other, then at her with a grin. They all had seen how their friend, manik is behaving like a love sick puppy and the way they come out of the room, hand in hand, also didnt go unnoticed by them.

"Oh common, babe. We all know there is something between you two. Dont be shy and tell us-

Nandini smiled at cabir's comment. She was about to reply to them but a voice cut her off before she could even start speaking.

"Yes, we are together." Manik announced proudly, this is something that gives him happiness, that he can proudly introduce her to world as his. He walked inside the kitchen and stood beside nandini, wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her into him making her eyes go wide in surprise. Fab5 hooted which caused her to blush and hugged him to hide the blush. Manik laughed and hugged her back.

"Congratulations guys!" Fab5 except alia congratulate them, though alia was upset but she didn't showed it on face, she has been in love with his since the day one of their college but he never acknowledge her

"Congratulations guys!" Fab5 except alia congratulate them, though alia was upset but she didn't showed it on face, she has been in love with his since the day one of their college but he never acknowledge her. For him, she was just a friend. But she understood, she was not meant for him. He already have someone whom he love.

"Guys, We are going out, we'll meet you guys on lunch."

"But breakfast-"

"Don't worry, mukti, we will have it outside, you guys enjoy."

Answering mukti, manik held Nandini's hand and dragged her out of the kitchen. Then they both left the house in his car.

"Manik, where are we going?" Nandini asked him, who was driving the car.

"Somewhere, where we will be alone, no one there to disturb us." Manik answered her. Nandini shook her head, knowing something is going in his mind. She watched him with confusion as he changed the route, and drove toward the forest.

*

Manik stopped the car on the side of the road, in forest. Nandini gave him a confused look but he pointed outside the window. She saw where he was pointing and her eyes widen in shock when she saw a cottage at some distance, near the lake.

"Lets go." Manik said, opening the door of his side he stepped out of the car then walked toward her side, he opened the passenger side door and held his out for her. She placed her hand in his and come out of the car. Her smile widen as they walked toward the cottage, near the lake.

"Manik, yah kiska cottage hai?"

"Humara."

"Humara?"

"Ha, nandini, this cottage belong to us. Remember, you used to tell me that you want a cottage in forest near a lake so i bought it for you last year, but i didn't knew when I'll able to bring you here but finally, god give me this opportunity."