Chapter 3

Rain was pouring down heavily, she cursed her fate when her car broke in the middle of the road and top of that, her mobile is not working. She opened the door of car and stepped out of the car. With in some minutes Rain soaked her completely. 

"What happened to you today, chow? You weren't suppose to ditch me like this?" She talked to her car, in her sweet tone while glaring down at her car in displeasure. She looked around for some help, with heavy rain it was impossible for to see still she tried. A smile formed up on her lips when her eyes caught the glimpse of a house at some distance.

"Hope I'll get some help there." She prayed and started walking toward the house. Once she reach the house, she understood it was some farmhouse or beach house and now all she hoped was, she could get some help if anyone is inside.

With shivering hands, she pressed the door bell. And least she knew that the person who will open the door will be the same person she lost few years back and the sudden meet with the same person will change her whole life.

She wrapped her arms around herself, cold wind was hitting against her warm skin causing her to shiver. After a moment, Door creaked open. She looked up and open her mouth to say something but no words come out. With wide eyes she stare at the person in front of her. Her throat went dry, her heart rate picked up and she realised, in all those years, its first time her heart was beating so fast and reason for it was standing infront of her.

 Her throat went dry, her heart rate picked up and she realised, in all those years, its first time her heart was beating so fast and reason for it was standing infront of her

"Nandini-" The person before her whispered. She met his gaze, he was as shocked as she was.

"Manik" Those words escaped her lips without her acknowledge. As she stare at the man before her with soft eyes, her eyes become moist. She was seeing him after 5 years. After 5 years her love was in front of him. She lifted her hand to see if he was true or her hallucination. Rey look at her with small smile as she touched his cheek with her soft fingers. He closed his eyes to savor the feel of her touch

"Aap sach mein ho?" Her sweet voice brought him back into reality

"Aap sach mein ho?" Her sweet voice brought him back into reality. He opened his eyes and stare at the god's most beautiful creature staring back at him with her eyes reflecting nothing but innocence.