Chapter 4

It was evening time, Rain has stopped and she was on terrace along with him and his friends. All were busy in chit chatting while the two souls sat beside each other, stealing glances at each other secretly. Manik silently placed his hand over her, a shiver ran down her spine. Her breath hitched feeling his hand on her hand, her skin was warm & welcoming, having him want to feel her under his finger tips. His thumb was caressing the back of her hand, She lifted her gaze up, her soft gaze met with his heated one.

 His thumb was caressing the back of her hand, She lifted her gaze up, her soft gaze met with his heated one

"Manik, How do you know nandini?" Mukti's voice broke their trance. Nandini straighten her composer, she tried freeing her hand from his grip but he held it tightly and intertwined his fingers with her.

"We used to study in same school." Manik answered her. Mukti nodded in response. Nandini smile at them, his friends were friendly toward her thus she is quiet comfortable around them and he is there, her biggest support. Nandini sat there silently as all indulge themselves in talks of their college life. After having snacks and coffee they decided to leave as it was about to rain

"Manik, We don't have any room available so where nandini will be staying?" Alia said to him, nandini look at him as other did the same.

"I don't have any problem in sharing my room with her. Nandini, is it okay with you?" Manik asked her, turning his whole attention on her. He watched as she grew nervous under his watch. Then she lifted her eye lashes up and the trust her eyes showed touched his heart, They reflect same love & trust like they used to years back.

"I'm okay with it." Nandini answered in low tone. While his friends were shocked but soon they understood there is something between the duo. The way they stare at each other, and are comfortable with each other, It clearly says its something more than friendship.

*

After dinner, nandini entered his bedroom, he followed her move and closed the door behind him. Nandini bite her lower lips, finally they were alone. And she knew there are things they need to talk about and clear.

"Manik, what should i wear?" Nandini asked him, manik walked over the bed where some bags were, He had got some clothes for her from market when he left in afternoon by giving some excuse to her. As manik had manage to get her stay with him in goa till they are here, he wanted her to be comfortable here.

"I had got some clothes for you. You can wear them till you are here." Manik said to her, handling her one bag that had her night wear. Nandini thanked him, taking the packet, she went inside the washroom to change and get ready for bed.

*